Chapter 23

The Queen gave me 10 minutes to get ready for the match. I changed my clothes and got my weapons. "Mina, listen to me even if you lose it's okay. You're not going to win every battle. Just try your best." I nodded my head. We both head back to the battle room. I looked at the giant. He's very big, muscular, and full of scars.

Jiraiya P

Jiraiya P.O.V

I looked at the giant man that Mina is going to fight. I know she's can do it but why am I have doubts. "Master Jiraiya, you should sit down. The match is about to begin." I took my spot. "Mina Namikaze and Kai Smith, are you ready to fight? Remember you only have 10 minutes. The match started in 5...4...3...2... START!!" The giant ran toward Mina. He swang his big ax at her. Mina avoided all his swings. "Why isn't your little girl fighting back? Is she scared?" "Mina is the type of ninja that analyzes her opponent. She likes to read her opponent. Then she attacks them. Just by looking at them, she knows their weakens and strengths. Right now she's trying to read his every move." I looked down at Mina and she already read him. She finally fighting back. It's been 3 minutes already. The giant runs towards her and swings at her. I closed my eyes. I heard the queen gasp. I slowly open my eyes to see a barrier around Mina.

That jutsu was forbidden

That jutsu was forbidden. When did she learn how to master the Indestructible Barrier? That jutsu takes years to master. That barrier doesn't just protect you but steals charka and the user absorbs it. The more the giant hits it, the weaker he gets. "Stop play games, little girl. You're just a little bitch. Haha, Come out! Giving up so soon!! Your ugly hair is just as ugly as you." Mina's barrier dissolved. She stopped his ax with her finger. "You know people like you make my blood boil! I'm not a violent person but people like you need to be taught a lesson." She snapped her fingers and the ax turned into dust. Her chakra started getting stronger and thicker. Her hair started standing up like Kushina's hair. Her Adamantine Chains came out of her back.