First Day in the Academy

Third P. O. V

Kushina enters your room and shakes you. "Mina wakes up or you're going to be late." "Mom give me five minutes." You sense a strong chakra and looked up. Kushina's hair was up. You got up fast. "Mom I'm up, happy" "Yes get dressed and come down to eat" You changed into the dress master Jiraiya brought you. You put your long hair in a blue, greyish hair tube. You pulled out 2 chunks of hair and put it in your face like bangs.

You go downstairs

You go downstairs. You see your mom and dad with their jaws opened almost dropping to the floor. "What's for breakfast?" "Food" I looked my dad with an angry face "I'm just playing" Come sit" He patted on the table. "You're almost 6" "I know dad."

Mina p.o.v

I looked at my watch. Damn it I'm going to be late. I got a piece of toast and stuffed it in my mouth and ran out the window. "Mina comes back" I heard my mom yell. I jumped up the house's roof because it was going to be faster. I got to the academy, no one was outside "shit I'm late" I entered the long quite hallways. I started to think when I bumped into my teacher. "Mina you're here. Come in and present yourself." I started to get red. I looked at the floor and spaced out. I heard the teacher saying something. I finally looked up and he said: "Mina please introduce yourself." "Ummmm, hi I'm Mina Namikaze." A kid was pointing at me. "Why is her hair red, it looks like a tomato got squashed on her head." Everyone started to laugh. I looked around and 3 kids popped out. A kid with a mask on his face, one with big bushy eyebrows, and one with goggles on his head. "Stop that. Be nice to Mina" Said the teacher. I sat behind the masked kid. Why does he hide his face? Is his face ugly? Does he have ugly lips, teeth, or nose? I started to think. "Mina please pay attention. Guys, I'll be back please behave." I felt someone pull my hair "your hair is so ugly" "It looks like period blood" Period blood" "She has period blood on her hair" "From now on your going to be known as tomato sauce hair" I grow mad. I started to punch the kid that called me a name. I looked up and saw the masked kid, bushy eyebrows kid, and the googles kids, looking at me. "What are you staring at? What a piece of this" They all shook their heads. I looked at the kid I punch "next time make fun of me and I'll kill you." I sat back at my desk. I put my head down when I felt someone poke me. "You didn't learn your lesson right?" I looked up and it was the googles kid "hi I'm Obito Uchiha. Nice to meet you. I WANT TO BE THE BEST HOKAGE EVER" he yelled. "I want to be the 1st lady Hokage" We started to talk then he leaned in and told me in my hear "I like that girl, her name is Rin, but I think she likes that ugly sick Kakashi." "Why does he wear a mask?" "I don't know but he looks retarded" I laughed so hard I started to cry. The bushy eyebrows kid came "Hi I'm Might Guy." He gave me two thumbs up. "Ummm hi Guy" "Kakashi come and present yourself" "No" "Why? Quit being an ass" He stood up and looked at me with no emotion eyes. We made eye contact for a few seconds when Obito started to yell "quit staring at her like if she's an animal." "Shut up you annoying bug. I was just looking at her beautiful hair" I blushed madly. "I'm Kakashi by the way" He walked away and left. I touched and looked at my hair. Beautiful? That's not my hair. The bell rang. I got up but before I could reach the door, Obito and Guy asked me if I wanted to eat with them. "No thanks I have to get home"

                       Meanwhile

Kushina's p.o.v

"Good afternoon, I'm here for an appointment" "Uzumaki Kushina?" "Yes, that's me ya know!" I stood up and walked into the office. It was freezing cold. "Please sit. What's wrong with you?" I got scared like a deer on the side of the road. God, please don't let anything bad happen. "Kushina" "Ummm sorry I spaced out" "Please tell me what's wrong?" "I been feeling nauseous, I been vomiting, and bad headaches" She rowed across the room and got a little cup. She handled it to me. "Please pee in this cup. The restrooms are that way." I got nervous. What's wrong with me? Is it bad? Am I going to die? If I die will Mina and Minato be okay? Before I know I was standing in the door. I opened it and locked it. All I have to do is pee in this cup right? I got out and walked back. I entered the cold room. "Why did I have to pee in the cup?" "It's for testing" I nodded. "Please wait for me outside" I stood up and went outside. I could sit down I started to walk around "Kushina" "yes" "your test is ready. Kushina your due date is October 10.

 Kushina your due date is October 10

I felt like I was going to die. Me pregnant. " Thanks got to go" I got up quickly and headed home. Another baby. Minato and Mina are going to be excited.

Mina p.o.v

I took a small walk before heading home. I was worried about my mom. Today she had a doctor appointment. I hope she's okay. I stopped and saw Obito and guy walking alone. I felt bad. "Guys want to eat at my house. My mom would love to have company." We all headed home. "Is that your dad?" "Yes" "then why do you have red hair?" "Just wait and see" I smiled showing my teeth. "I forgot my wallet at the restaurant." We ran back because of Obito.

           Meanwhile (Minato p.o.v)

I entered my house. It smelled so good. Kushina must be cooking. I love her cooking. It's so delicious. Before I reached the kitchen kushina hugged me and said "I'm going to be a mother yea know" He face was lit with joy and happiness. "I'm going to be a mom" I felt as my heart was going to explode. "So I'm going to be a father?"

She ran towards me hugging so tight

She ran towards me hugging so tight. "I hope Mina wouldn't get jealous of the baby" "She won't my love. Let's finish dinner so we can tell her the news."