Chapter 49

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. My head was throbbing and hurting like hell. My body was a bit stiff. I touched my head and started to remember everything. Every little detail. The betrayal I never saw coming. I tried my best to lift myself but my body was aching. I sat up and tried to touch my head. My left hand was being held. I looked down and Gintoki was next to me. I quickly snatched my hand and he woke up. "MINA!! THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!!" He hugged me tightly but gently.

I almost fell for his trick

I almost fell for his trick. I pushed him away causing him to fall on his back. "You have so much ego in you Gintoki. I'm scared. Please leave while I'm being nice. I won't hesitate to kill you myself." He stood up and laughed. "Mina I guess the water made you a bit crazy." Is he joking at this moment? "Am I a joke to you?" He shrugged and looked at me. I opened my cabinet and took out my father's knife. I got up and ran towards him. "I won't let you disrespect me more than you already did. I'm not your clown to entertain you." I lifted my hand to stab him but my body gave out. I collapsed but I wasn't going to give up. I tried everything. Kicking, yelling and biting. He pinned me to the bed and tried to calm me down.

"Mina, what's wrong with you?" I gather a bunch of saliva and spit in his face

"Mina, what's wrong with you?" I gather a bunch of saliva and spit in his face. "Let go of me you son of a bitch. Leave with your whore. Why? What did she give that I haven't? What did I fail you in?" "Mina, what the hell are you talking about? Who is she?" "You tell me! I saw you both. I saw you. You can't lie. WHY?!!" "I don't even know what you're talking about." Everything went silent. I quit moving and looked him straight in the eyes. "You don't remember?... YOU DONT REMEMBER KISSING THAT BITCH!! I GAVE YOU A HOME! I GAVE YOU A JOB! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I even gave you my HEART! You promised me you won't break it but here we are." Gintoki let me go and got off me. He opened the door and stood there for a few seconds. "Mina I don't what got into you but just know whatever you think I did isn't true. The only thing I have done wrong is leave before I do something to you." He slammed the door and left.

" He slammed the door and left