Chapter 39

I woke up to the sun shining its light into my face.  I got up and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then I washed my face. I looked at myself and thought about what happened last night. I had a few small bruises on my wrist. I went over to my dresser and pulled out the marriage law documents. I grabbed them and signed them. If I signed them now and publish them, by noon everyone in town will know of my marriage. Of course, Gintoki's name will be kept a secret.  I stared at them and then at my crown. Fuck it. I turned around to see if Gintoki woke up. Thank God he sleeps as if he was in a coma.

I rushed downstairs and into my office

I rushed downstairs and into my office. I summoned all my advisers and told them about the documents. They all told me to kept my husband's name and his job a secret. They advise me that everything will get crazy but will be under control. They took the documents and began to publish them. A maid came in and told me breakfast was ready. I sat down at the table and she brought out the food. Everything looked good.

Gintoki's P

Gintoki's P.O.V.

I rowed over to hug Mina but she wasn't there. I got up and looked for her in the bathroom and her office. I bumped into Jenny. She was Mina's main maid. "Good morning Mrs. Jenny, have you seen Queen Mina?" "She's eating breakfast." I thanked her and went to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Mina drinking her coffee. "Eating without me? That kinda makes me sad." "Shit up and eat!" She tossed me a piece of bacon and a slice of toast. I sat next to her and stared at her. She was still in her nightgown. "What are you looking at?" I felt like teasing her this morning. "Nothing I was thinking how this beautiful lady I know looks just like you." She lifted her eyebrow. "Oh really?" "Yes but sadly she's taken. I would do anything to get her back." She smirked and slammed her hand on the table. "You would do anything?" "Yes, I can take anything you throw at me." "Fine! Kneel and beg for your freedom." "Mina I was..." "You said you can take it. NOW KNEEL AND BEG!" I looked at her. She crossed her hands and waited for me to beg.