Promise me

The next morning I woke up at 8. I have to get ready for my date. I didn't know what to put on. After 30 minutes of searching for an outfit, I finally found one.

It was a bit girly but it was cute

It was a bit girly but it was cute. I looked at my watch it was 8:50. I only had 10 minutes to get there. I wrote a letter to my parents saying that I was going to be with Obito and too wait for me in the village's gate around 5. I locked the door. I was about to leave when I heard a voice. "Where are you going?" I turn to find Obito on my stairs. "I thought we planned to meet in...." He grabbed my hand and started to run. "What kind of boyfriend would I be to let my girlfriend walk alone." I laugh. "Girlfriend?" We stopped running. He looked at me. He pulled me into a kiss. "Does that answer your question?" We started to run again. "

Obito where are we going?" "It's a surprise

Obito where are we going?" "It's a surprise." "Obito I'm tired. Can we stop?" As soon as I said that, Obito picked me up. "You're not even tried." "I know but I just want to be close to your face." He started to run again. "Are we there yet? " "Yeah we're here." He let me down carefully. I looked around it was beautiful. It was a giant waterfall.

 It was a giant waterfall

"Obito it's beautiful." "I know just like you." I pushed him into the water. "Hey. You're going to pay for this." I started to run. Obito started chasing me. He finally caught me. He pushed me into the water. "Haha finally got you." I gave him my mad face. "You cheated." "I just used my fireball to corner you." I was all wet but I don't care I'm having fun. "Make some room because here I come." He jumped in the water causing me to drink some. "Hey, you make me drink dirty water." "I'm sorry and the water isn't dirty by the way." I wiped all the water off my face. I looked at Obito, HE WASN'T WEARING SHIRT.