Chapter 48

Jenny pulled me to the side. "Mina I had a friend help me with a special afternoon for you. You've been working so hard this week so enjoy a 30-minute bath. Everything you need is in there." She went back to the kitchen. I went up to my room and entered the bathroom. I began to undress and got in. The water wrapped around my body like a warm blanket. Every tight muscle began to loosen up. I closed my eyes and sat in silence.

I heard a series of loud knockings coming from my door

I heard a series of loud knockings coming from my door. I let out a big sigh. The only time I have to rest and relax was ruined. I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel. The knocking continued as I dried off my body. I changed into my sleeping gown. I opened the door to find Eren standing in the door. "Your Highness, I have something to show you. We must hurry to catch them in the act." I already knew who the trouble makers were. "Yeah let me get my.." Eren took my hand and rushed me downstairs. My body was dragged to the knight dormitories.

He released my hand and faced me

He released my hand and faced me. "Mina you must be strong and don't show any emotions. I know it must be hard but.." He let out a big sigh and placed his both hand on my shoulders. "All I'm trying to say is just be strong until you get to your room. Then when you're behind your walls. Cry but not now." Eren opened the door and Gracie and Gintoki were kissing. Making out like he wasn't married. "I love you, Gracie." My heart sank as he hugged her.

Eren quickly closed the door and tried to console me

Eren quickly closed the door and tried to console me. I couldn't fight my tears. They roll as I watch the man I love so much throw away everything we had for someone. Eren pulled me into a hug. I hugged him for a few seconds. He pulled me away and gently wiped away my tears. I got my thoughts straight and slammed the door open. Gintoki and Gracie stared at me. Gintoki ashamed looked down. "Both of you will be executed tomorrow morning." I looked at Eren. "Get everything prepared for tomorrow's execution. Let everyone know." I walked out and headed to the patio. I heard my name being shout. "Queen Mina!!" I turned around and saw Gracie.