Chapter 45

It's been about 3 years since I wrote the letter to the queen. I still haven't had a response yet but I did receive a strange letter from someone. This person is staying with us for a few months. Her name is Skye. She's the daughter of the Queen. I fixed her a room and made sure she was monitored 24/7. King Ash hasn't made a move yet and I can't risk anyone getting hurt. I heard a loud knock and opened my door. Gintoki stood there and smiled. "Can I dye my hair, please?!!" He made his puppy face and I nodded. "Just tell me the color." "I'm going to dye it blonde." He quickly left running.

I looked at the clock on the wall

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at the clock on the wall. 5 more minutes and our guest will be here. I was going through some old documents and different search histories for the daughter's information. I couldn't find any background on her. I went up and down in the library and couldn't find anything. I guess the Queen hide them. I went downstairs and got prepared. Jenny stood next to me. "I never knew that Queen Sophie had a daughter or children." I chuckled and patted her head.

The doors opened wide and five silhouettes stood by the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The doors opened wide and five silhouettes stood by the door. "Queen Mina it's an honor to meet you." A woman with light black hair approached me. "Hello, I'm Skye's maid. Skye isn't here because she attending to matters in her kingdom." I nodded. "When will she be arriving?" "In a few minutes. I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly but my name is Grace. It's an honor to be here." She bowed to me and kissed my hand. 

"Jenny show Grace where she and Skye will be staying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Jenny show Grace where she and Skye will be staying." Jenny nodded and took their luggage. "Where's the king?" I turned around and Grace stood alone on top of the stairs. "He's in a meeting. He'll be with us for dinner." I went to the garden to water my flowers. I sat down and took a nap.

Naruto's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें