Chapter 43

Gintoki P.O.V

Today is my last day as a Captain and my first day as King. My coronation is in a few hours. Mina has been planning my coronation and doesn't want me to worry about a thing. She has been staying up late and fixing all the paperwork. She doesn't want me to worry and just finish my classes but I can't help it. I try to help her but she gets mad and tells me I'm in the way. I grabbed my certificate and head downstairs to show Mina. I open the door and saw Mina asleep on her desk.

I remove her earrings and her necklace

I remove her earrings and her necklace. I took off my coat and placed it over her shoulder. Before I left I wrote her a note. I headed to the library to study for a while. I took out a book and read it. I sat down on the couch and read Icha Icha Paradise, my favorite book. I read chapter after chapter and couldn't stop. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Mina was in front of me with her hand extended out to me.

"Give me that book! I told you to stop reading porn in public

"Give me that book! I told you to stop reading porn in public. You're going to be King in 45 minutes and instead of being a pervert, you should be getting ready. Did you pass your classes already?" I place the book in her hand and sighed. "Yes, I passed. This morning I got my certificate. Here." I handed her the scroll and she began to read it. "Good. Go eat breakfast and then I'll send some people to get you ready. In the meanwhile, I'll get everything else ready. Just worry about yourself today Gintoki." She paused and slowly spoke. "Gintoki, I know how much this BOOK means to you so I'll give it back to you." I got up and grabbed my book back. She snatched the book away. "Later you horny pervert." She placed her hand on her forehead and sighed. "How the heck did I marry a prevent son of a......" She began to mumble bad words and insult me under her breath.