Chapter 29

Mina P.O.V

I let out a big sneeze and looked around. I hope I'm not getting sick. Ever since the Gintoki tease incident, I've been avoiding him. It's been very awkward between us. I thought I made up my feelings but they're still a mess. I continued working on my patient and fixed his tubes. He reminds me of Kakashi. He's relaxed and always reading a book and not to mention the miss know it all attitude. I giggled and checked his box. I wonder how he's doing? Does he still show up to our secret place? I want to visit him but I don't want to lose him. Losing him would just end up killing me. "Are you thinking about me or about another guy?" I turned around and saw the door closing slowly. In the corner was Gintoki.

 In the corner was Gintoki

Gintoki P.O.V.

I know Mina has been avoiding me. I tried talking to her but she's always hiding. I only know one place she would be at. I entered the hospital and looked for her. I checked every room and every floor. I heard a familiar giggle in the room next to me. I found her. I sneaked myself inside the room and sat down in the corner. She looked as if she was thinking. I kicked the door. "Are you thinking about me or about another guy?" She turned around and looked shocked. "What are you doing here?" "I just came to see you." I walked to the window and opened it. "Isn't it beautiful? The cherry blossoms are falling. I turned around and faced her. She gave me her back. I looked at the floor and saw her pin. "Mina, don't you think it's a beautiful day to go on a date?" She turned quickly and pointed at me. "Look I don't know what you're playing at but you can't..." I grabbed a chunk of her hair and placed the pin back on her hair.

"I know how much these pins mean to you

"I know how much these pins mean to you. I just wanted to give it back to you. I'm not here to mess with you either. I'm just here to remind you of the meeting with the Prince from Bangyon." She looked at her watch and panicked. "I only have 10 minutes to get ready." She took off her coat and place it in its spot. I grabbed her and turn her around and handed her an outfit. "I knew you were going to be late so I packed an outfit for you." I exited the room and waited for her. After a few seconds, she came out. She grabbed my hand and started running towards the castle. She let go of my hand and caught her breath. "Thank you Gintoki. You really came in handy. I really like the outfit." "I'm glad to help you." I looked at her.