Stronger

Kakashi and I entered my house. Everyone was asking me questions but all I wanted is to be alone. I went to my room. I took out the kunai. I looked at it for hours. I didn't know whether to open it or not. I finally got the gits and opened it. I started reading it.

"It was not hard for me to fall in love with you. You are so easy to love. The hardest part is being away from you, but I know that the best part is when we will be together again. I'm longing for that moment. God knows how much I miss you. We may be apart, but my love for you stays stronger and sweet. When you feel alone, close your eyes, and you'll feel my arms wrap around you. I will kiss your forehead and whisper I Love You.
My love, all I ever need is you and all I want is to hold you forever. To laugh with you, share every moment with you but now I'll wait for that sweet moment. When that day comes we'll be holding hands forever.
Whenever you miss me look up the stars and I'll be watching you. Move on from me. Don't stop your life because of me. Make yourself stronger. Get stronger for me. All the promise we made one day we will complete them. I Love You
-Obito:).

I slowly put the letter away. I tried hard to fight back the tears but they still rolled out. I wiped them away. I thought to myself. Mina gets yourself together and get strong. I made a promise to Obito. I changed to something simple. I put on a yellow dress with a black belt in my waist. I got my high-knee boots. I grabbed the kunai and put it in my pocket.

I went downstairs and saw my dad sitting at the table

I went downstairs and saw my dad sitting at the table. I speed walked to the table and slammed my hands on it. It causes him to jump. "Dad I want you to start training me." "I was about to wake you up so we can train." He got up from the table and walked to the coat hanger. We said our goodbyes to my mom and headed out. "How did you sleep, Mina?" "I slept well." We arrived at the training field. "Mina, do you know my nickname?" "Yea, you're known as the Yellow Flash." "Do you know why?" "Yea, because your fast and you look like a flash." "Alright, I'm going to teach you that jutsu. It's very easy. Even without the jutsu, we're fast. Anyway here's the basic. First, you need to mark an object or throw a kunai with the marking on it." He took out his kunai and showed it to me.

" He took out his kunai and showed it to me