Training

It's been two days already. I mastered how to control my chakra. Now we are training how to summon. Master Jiraiya took out a scroll. "Mina this scroll is a contract for toads. All you need is to sign your name with blood and you can summon them." I bit my thumb and started to write my name in the blank space.

" I bit my thumb and started to write my name in the blank space

Grandpa rolled up the scroll. "Alright, Mina here's the basic you have to learn about summoning. To actually summon an animal, users apply some of their blood to the hand they signed the contract with. Usually, they bite one of their fingers to accomplish this, but blood from injuries elsewhere on their body can also be used. They press the hands' five fingers to the ground and channel chakra to the hand, summoning the animal to that location. The amount of chakra gathered in the hand determines the size and number of animals that are summoned: if too little chakra is offered, only a small, young animal will be summoned; by offering large amounts of chakra, multiple adult animals can be summoned simultaneously. Do you understand? The more chakra you have the better." I nodded. "Let me show you." He showed me how to summon. He summoned a toad.

"Wow, grandpa that's amazing

"Wow, grandpa that's amazing." "Now you try. It's easy." I did everything exactly how grandpa did it but all that came out was a tadpole. He started to laugh. "Hahaha omg hahaha. It's a tadpole." "Instead of laughing help me." "Mina your mistake was that you didn't put enough chakra. This time put half of it." I did exactly everything but this time it worked. "Grandpa look I did it." We both looked at the toad.