Chapter 26

I arrived at the palace at dawn. I quietly entered my room. I lock the door and fell to the floor crying. I got up and went to lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes but every time I close my eyes I see my parents face. I took out a pill I made. This pill is combined with multiple sleeping plants. I created this pill so that ninjas with insomnia can sleep. It works but the side effect is that it makes you have very bad headaches. I took the pill anyway. I slowly began to feel the pill work. I started to feel my eyes getting heavier and body starting to relax. I closed my eyes and felled asleep.

I woke up and saw outside my window

I woke up and saw outside my window. It was night time. Did I really sleep for the whole day? My head began to throb. I took another pill so I could sleep again. When will this nightmare end? I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I stilled had bruises on my face. I tried to heal them but they're stubborn. I felt a sharp ache on my stomach. I lifted up my shirt and saw the seal. I forgot about this. I laid back on my bed. I kept thinking about how I'm going to master this new power. The pill finally started to take effect. I closed my eyes and felled asleep.

Gintoki P.O.V

I hear from the servents that Mina came back. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer. She must be tired. I headed back to my room when Master Jiraiya called me over. "Hey, Gintoki! Tomorrow is Mina's Birthday. Let's buy her something." "What does she like?" "She likes strawberry cakes." "I don't have money. Why don't we make her a cake?" "You do the cake and I'll buy her teddy bears. Deal?" "Ok." I began to make the cake. I got all my ingredients and pans ready. This cake is going to be delicious. I mixed everything up and placed the cake in the oven. I sat down and started to make the decorations. I know Mina likes blueberries too. I went to the fridge and got two blueberries. I took the cake out of the oven and let it cool. I began to decorate the cake. I placed all the decorations on the cake. Wow, the cake looked amazing.

I placed the cake into the fridge and waited for Master Jiraiya

I placed the cake into the fridge and waited for Master Jiraiya. I looked at the time. He's been gone for an hour. He's probably being a pervert. I went again to knock on Mina's door. "Hey, Mina. How are you? Ummm I don't know what to tell you but I hope you're okay. I'm here if you need anything." I left downstairs and saw Master Jiraiya with four teddy bears. "Sorry I took so long." "Were you doing some pervy research?" "No. I actually took forever choosing these teddy bears. When it comes to Mina, I don't let myself get distracted." I took a close look at the bears.