Chapter 18

It's been a month of hard training. I learned a lot of things. I learned medical ninjutsu, how to use my chains more, how to control my chakra, and how to concentrate my chakra somewhere so I can punch or kick harder. She even taught me some Uzumaki sealing Jutsus. She said that maybe later she can teach me the harder ones. "Mina let's go we have to go take a picture together." I got up and followed her. We entered a room with bright lights. A man waved at us. "This way Mina." I followed. I wasn't even ready. "Mina you sit in the chair and I'll stand next to you. Ready?" I nodded and smiled at her.

 Ready?" I nodded and smiled at her

The camera flashed. My eyes hurt for a second. He handed the picture to Mito. "I look beautiful. You look gorgeous." She handed the picture to me. I looked at it. She looked young. I looked back she was old.

She smiled at me

She smiled at me. "I might look old but in my pictures, I want to look my best and young." I laughed a bit. "Come on we have one more thing to do." She took me into a training room. "Mina hit me." "What? No, you're..." "Mina do it or I'll do it." "No.." Before I could finish she hit me sending me flying. I got up and started healing myself. "You're going to need more healing when I'm done with you." She charged at me again. I threw a kunai across the room and teleported to it. "I see you learned your father's jutsu." She smiled at me.

I ran up to her and marked her

I ran up to her and marked her. "Mina quiet playing tag." I smiled at her. She punched the ground. All the floor cracked and then a huge hole was formed. I charged at her. I focused some of my chakra on my leg. I teleported to the kunai I threw earlier. I got behind her and kicked her. She was sent flying. "Wow, you finally hit me." "It's time to get serious." "Maybe some other time. I have to take you home." I nodded and helped her get up.