Chapter 33

I locked myself in my office for the rest of day. "Mina, Gintoki said to meet him at the bar." I woke up from my sleep and opened the door. "He's there waiting for you." I grabbed my things and head out. Meet Gintoki at his favorite bar. I approached the bar and my hands began to get sweaty. Why now? I opened the door and saw Gintoki.

 Why now? I opened the door and saw Gintoki

"I order you an apple juice." I don't why he wants to meet here. Out of the nice places he wants to meet here. Well, this has to do. "Thanks." He grabbed my hand and sat me in a booth. "So what do you want to talk about? I have an important mission tomorrow and I should start preparing..." I cut him off and looked at him.

" I cut him off and looked at him

"Well, I wanted to know... Why you're being cold towards me?" "Really Mina?" His tone of voice changed. The awkwardness between us grew. Every second felt like an hour. "Here's your apple juice and beer." He looked away from me and thank the waiter. He chugged the beer down like water. I drank my apple juice and looked down. This is stupid. He's acting like I didn't ask him anything. It's useless. I got up from my seat and drank my last sip of juice. He grabbed my hand and began to poke my stomach. "What did you eat that's making so much noise?" I covered his mouth. "Shut up!!" He licked my hand and began laughing like crazy.

I shoved a cookie inside his mouth

I shoved a cookie inside his mouth. "SERIOUSLY WHAT DID YOU EAT?" He looked at me for a second and began to laugh again. "YOU ATE A T-REX!! I'LL GET YOU OUT THERE BUDDY." I shoved more cookies down his throat. My stomach began to talk back to him. "I know little buddy. I'll get you out of there." I felt people looking at us. I began to feel sick. "Gintoki stop!!" He grabbed the last cookie and took a big bite of it. "Mina, you're creating a scene. Please calm down." He laughed again and took another bite. I felt like crying and hiding. He pulled my face close to his. His breath smelled like cinnamon and hot chocolate. It's probably from all the cookies I shoved down his throat. He lets go of me and stared at me.