Write

Help y'all Im simping for draco malfoy o known as tom felton hehe y'all are there any potterheads hehe please interact with me Lovelots

Me and my crush was writing a book
actually we became close because of a site where you can read and write we don't share the same genre but I just feel warm around him I have a crush at him in a long time yep 5 years is a long time isn't it.

"Ahhh I hate it my readers has been so so so bossy lately didn't they know how hard it is to write!"He exalted as he shake his head aggressively.

"That's true let me tell you how messed up thid world is. You find these stories thousands to millions of them.A perfect adult teen girl and her perfect love and their interest most be opposite like the guy is rude and the girl is nice but it just so happens that they fall head over heels fot each other and then they will have problems bla bla bla so realistic right?!" I kick my leg up and down." and the problem is that is what they are finding they find for toxic shitty mens and act all goody and perfect why can't they understand that LOVE ISN'T JUST ABOUT THE LOOKS AND ALL GOODY ACTS!YOU CAN'T JUST LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE THAT'S THE TREND AND THAT'S WHAT THEY ASK YOU!YOU CAN'T JUST STOP YOURSELF FROM LOVING SOMEONE BECAUSE OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT SAY!" I said shouting frustrated.

"that's true we can love who we want to whether a toxic men,goody girl, nerd or anything because its not how they look or what their race is its about what you feel here."He said as he place my hands in his chest.

"can you feel it?" he ask as I nod my head not sure of whats going on.

"that's what I feel towards you yeonjun."He said not breaking eye contact.

"B-but you're a guy."I said looking down yes I have a crush on him but Im scared to take a risk because I am scare of what would people say.

"then you are the person/persons you were talking about earlier."he said putting hid hand on his pocket as he look at the surroundings.

"No I am not!" I said shaking my head.

"then why don't you risk?"He ask me as he look at me and back to the surroundings.

"because Im not the guy that could be titled as your partner because they might look at us with disgust." I said as tears brim in my eyes.

"aww don't cry my love come here."He said as he pat his lap and I sat there getting comfy.

"listen to me If you are not the guy that could be titled as my partner then I could just title you as my companion,my home,my love, my darling, my jagi,my adviser and mang more." soobin said as he tickle my belly. "if they would at us with disgust then lets look at them with love their look and stares would not lessen my love for you." soobin said as I slap his arms "you're getting cheesy author nim ah!" I said giggling as he smile and pat my head making me stop.

"and if you feel like this is a mistake then you're thr best mistake I have ever done." I was amazed by how he threw the lines now I know why he has so many readers.

"cheesy." I said looking back as I blush a little.

"then be cheesy with me, let's have a collab and announce what are we."He said smiling and nodding at his idea.

"you think I didn't know that I am you're crush huh dumb!" He said as I jump from his lap.

"N-no you're not!" I mentally slap myself for stuttering but I feel myself being bring down as I sat back to his lap.

"Lets be chessy together my love." I feel a spark as he inhale my scent and caress my cheeks.

"I love you soobin."I said being shy as I look down.

"I love you too, aww I can write now I would use our scene as a chapter what do you think." He said as he bring his phone out.

"actually that's a nice idea." I said giggling as he hug me.

I would never get tired of writing a new chapter with you all over again,my love.

Skyeonbin| paint the sky with your smile

Hey you keep on going no matter what happens!
Drink your water and eat healthy foods mwah!
Author sky loves you!!