I cannot see

"Soobinie?" The older called as he felt a boy hugging him from the back. Soobin used to refer to him as "baby." like baby, bun, babybun, darling, jagi, bubba, and bub. Soobin's been calling him many cheesy nicknames, but let's not waste our time naming all of them.

He is an orphan. His parents left him on a bridge, and that's when Soobin's mom found him when she was pregnant with Soobin. She took the young boy through paths he had never been through, but sadly. Once Soobin was born, they felt like they couldn't take care of Yeonjun anymore. It's double trouble since they are both young.

The Choi family made sure that Yeonjun was safe in the adoption center, always visiting him with Soobin, who looked so small and cute back then, but now he looks muscly while Yeonjun is growing feminine.

Yeonjun got blind when he got hit by a truck while running away from school because of people bullying him. He was 8 years old at the time, and a group of boys made fun of his lunch. It was Soobin's mom's baked cookies.

At least he didn't die or something. The doctors said that he could bring his sight back with only 25%. Because he is unable to communicate effectively, Yeonjun had last seen Soobin when the younger first called him.

For now, many years have passed and they are with each other through ups and downs, Soobin helping Yeonjun while Yeonjun is his Energizer every day. He hated the way Yeonjun was getting picked on by his blindness, but that is how society works.

"Soobinie, cuddles." Soobin didn't look at him, too amused by the game he was playing on the screen. "Soobinie, I said cuddles." Yeonjun started to bring his hands up, clutching at the air, signing Jungkook to cuddle him.

He pouted and stood up, sensing the atmosphere and the things surrounding him inside the room.

"Yeonjun, WHAT THE FUCK!" he exclaimed. He flinched once he heard the younger yell, "What did I do?" Yeonjun was shocked. He didn't know what he did nor why did the younger suddenly have an outburst. He should be worried for himself, but no, he was worried for Soobin and what did he do? 

"What did I do, Binnie?" he asked while fumbling his fingers on his shirt. Can't you see I'm playing a game?! You clicked on the exit tab. I swear if I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have taken care of you. " Soobin started to get pissed as Yeonjun wobbled his mouth. "I can't see." He wavered between sadness and guiltiness.

"No baby, I'm sorry." Soobin tried consoling him. He tried to reach out to the quiet man, but he refused and pushed him away.

You know, I can't see. If you don't want to cuddle, you could've just told me. " Yeonjun stood up and found his way through the bed, plopping on it when he felt the soft mattress.

I'm sorry, fuck, I'm sorry. " Yeonjun ignored him, curling his body and not giving the youngster any attention.

He stood up and went to Yeonjun's small trembling body, whispering sweet sentences till the older calmed down.He planted his face on Soobin's chest, hitting it in a very weak way.

"Please don't cry." I don't want to see your tears. It hurts me so much. " Soobin wiped his tears away, smiling.

"Let's cuddle." Soobin asked cheekily, smiling and showing his bread cheeks along with his boxy smile. Yeonjun could only feel his heart fluttering from time to time as he muttered a 'yes'.

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile