Writer

Please read the end especially to the girl who request a taglish shot

I was writing as my boyfriend arrived with food and smiling.

"Someone's happy today."He said with a teasing glint playing at his eyes.

"Im at chapter 4~" I said waving my book as a proof.

"Im so proud of you,my love!!" He said as he hug me tight smiling widely.

"Okay why don't we eat and do some little crafts for your books after huh?!" He said as I nod giggling a little.

We finish eating our snacks and now we're doing some crafts for the book.I look at him I and smiled.

"Hey!" I said as I pinch his hips a little which make him mewl a little "owe"

"why did you pinch me huh?!" He said attacking me with tickles and kisses.

"I want to give this to you." he said raising the bookmark.

"A bookmark?"I ask as he smile.

"This is not just a bookmark well it is a bookmark yeah but bookmark let us remember what page are we right?" he said as I nod cutely agreeing and listening attentively.

"So I want you to take this bookmark as a reminder of this day that I would always support you  and I would always be your number one fan."He said as I look at him tearing a little.

"Awee my baby's crying."He said as I pinch his hips.

I smile as I tell the girl what's the inspiration of my favorite scene at my book.She smile gently as she bow.

"Author choi?" A cute little kid ask.

"Yes darling?" I said smiling.

"I really love your book and you know uhm can you sign this?"He ask as I smile.

"Of course,love."I said as I ask for his book gently signing the front page.

"Well before I give you this where's your guardian little boy?I need to make sure you ain't alone because a cute little boy like you shouldn't be alone here in this crowded place." I said as he smile cutely.

He point at the man who's facing backwards "Uncle!!!" He said as I smile.I was beyond shock as I saw who's this little kids uncle it's my first love,my first fan and the one who promise me with a bookmark.

He immediately rush to the kid as he hug it.

"You I told you to come earlier!" I said pointing to soobin as he smile.

"Im sorry I need to take care of this little kid."

"by the way I know all your brothers and friends so who is he?"I ask as he smile.

"his mom is at grocery and can't bring him here at your fansign so I bring him here."

The fansign finished and I saw soobin waiting for me in front of his car.

"Hey love let's go"Soobin said as he gently open the door for yeonjun.

"I give our bookmark to the kid." He said calmy as I look at him shocked but nevertheless smile.

"I love you." I said as he smile.

"I love you too."

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile

This sucks the fuck HAHAHAHA
Im doing an an au and planning on making a stan acc and pose it there please hang on because I'm gonna announce it if I have already finish it and HOI SA NAGREQUEST NGA PALA NUNG TAGLISH WAIT LANG KASI MEDYO BUSY AKO BUKAS ITRY KO TALAGA PROMISE