Try

Hey you yes you make sure to read YOUNG first because this is the part two of it AND THANK YOU FOR 14.4K THANK YOU AHHHHH I LOVE YOU anyways enjoy reading

"Y-yeonjun." He said as I giggle a little.

"You haven't change you still have the dangling eyes,the fluffy hair and the beautiful dimple and bread." I smile at him genuinely I miss this feeling
"I hope your love for me also didn't change." I shake my head as I throw the negative thoughts

"what are you doing here?" he ask as I look at him at disbelief.

"didn't I say that I would comeback and didn't I say that I belive our love is true please do belive me when I say that after all those years it its still you."I saw the love in his eyes but it instantly leave.

"Sorry but I didn't love you anymore." He said as he leave I actually didn't expect his answer but I will prove to him that I was worthy of his love and so is he "I know you still love ne darling." I said smiling like a dork

I go to their old house and I have taunt that they already left their house I ask his friend and to my lucky ass they obliged to lead the way.

"Soobin you know soobin." I said as I explain to the seller that we are the kids who usually buy Ice cream at his store.

"hey stop it already dumb ass he is kinda old he cannot remember that anymore." I heard hyunjin said as I keep on persuading the old lady

"yes he can!" I said as I continue to persuade the lady "we were you're favorite! Remember the starry night ice-cream you made that specially for us!" I said as I smile wide as I saw her think.

"Ohhh yeonjunnie my clumsy baby dumpling!!"I heard her said as I laugh and hug her tight." I miss you sweetheart!How has it been?!" she always become a mother figure for me,for us.

"where is my baby bread soobinie?!" I heard her ask as my smile fades away.

I lean to whisper to her "uhm Im on way to him but I need you're ice cream because he is kinda avoiding me tho." I said holding my heart and fake crying.

"Ohh sweetheart come on come inside darling." I heard her said as I give her my sweetest smile. "I was actually so nervous that she won't remember me." I sighed as I patiently wait for her as she do the starry night ice cream.

"here it is sweetie." I heard her as she walks toward me holding two cups of the starry night ice cream.

"thank you!" I said as I hug her tight. "this is it I would won you soobinie." I said as I pose a fighting sign. I saw the hyunjin and the taegyu couple looking at me weirdly I smile at then cheekily "lets go." I said as I became giddy every second in a matter of fact I can't explain what I am feeling.

"here it is."I heard taehyun said as I smile." goodluck." I heard hyunjin said as he wave his hands murmuring a goodbye. "Is it me or its kinda bitter?!" I said as I knock the gate loud as I constantly wait for someone to open it. Soobin open the gate cutely his dimple little cheeks on this display urging me to pinch the head of it but yeah I decided to shrug of my thoughts as I give him the ice cream "remember this? This is our favorite! Here!" I said as I give it to him to my shock he toss it and throw it over.

"I don't need that shit!" he said as he lock the gate with a loud crash. "I didn't know what to feel I started the feeling of wanting to rain just like k dramas for extra feelings but no I decided to run and run and run" I reach the playground where we usually play. I saw people actually plenty of them giving me a stare of sympathy which I shrug off I sat on the swing as I think off ways to get my breadie kidnapper back.

"hey kiddo." I saw a old man looking at me smiling I smile back as he pat ny back a little "always remember Love is patient and Love is kind if you can't stand that then stop but If you can then go because we only have a one chance shot to find our true love and I do feel that you should waste your shot for him/her." He said smiling I decided to treat him but I didn't see him anymore

"wow just wow." I said as I decided to bring soobin an ice cream and serenade him.

I decided to go for it so I bring my guitar and a bread.I knock the gate out loud and to my high ass expectation that fall down from a cliff its not soobin but its her mama,mama seokjinnie.I genuinely smile at her face but nevertheless frown when he saw the guitar I am holding "Im scared if he will approve me to court his baby boy but I will do my best for him to approve." I smile at her and cough as I heard his husband laugh. He walk towards us as he hug Mrs.Kim from behind as he gesture me to come in "thank you lord what a ass saver." I wink at Mr.Kim as he laugh and gesture the rooftop.

I want you to know that
Im never leaving cause
Im Mr snow till death
Will be freezing yeah you
Are my home my home for all season so come now lets go

I saw him look at me with a smile.I look at his eyes and I know "Im home."
he look at me with love as he sing the sing with me

Don't cry no more it's Christmas baby
My snowman and me~
My snowman and me~

I walk to him slowly as he hug me tight "I didn't expect you to continue persuading me." he said as he caress my cheeks with love I nuzzle my head at his neck and inhale his addictive scent "Im sorry." I heard him said as I was about to ask why he bring our lips with each other "It feels good to be like this It feels like home like Im home literally home" I look at him with love as he press are forehead together.

"I will never stop trying until you are mine again my love." I said as he giggle

"No need to try because I was yours since the begin." He said as I feel out heartbeat dance with the rhythm playing with our minds that are in lust.

Skyeonbin|Paint the sky with your smile

GUYS IM REALLY THANKFUL FOR THE 14.4K AHHHH IM SO THANKFUL I LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHH