Photograph

I have a little tea at the end tho~

Soobin was walking alone.He was looking at his surroundings as his eyes get glossy.

"Im such a disappointment I can't picture anything good." Soobin was seating at a bench clicking his camera hoping he would get a good shot.

"hey can you take a picture of me?" Soobin heard as he gasped he didn't  expect this Jeon yeonjun one of the best model of gucci son of the jeons is asking him for a picture.

"mee?"soobin ask smiling awkwardly looking behind him finding a professional photographer.

"yes sweetheart you."yeonjun said smiling pointing at him.

"Mr jeon Im no good Im no good Im sorry." Soobin said bowing down as he felt embarrassed.

Yeonjun put his hand on soobins chip as he held it up "its choi yeonjun yes I am a jeon but my friends just call me choi yeonjun and I really don't like professional photographers they're dumb." Yeonjun said annoyance is at his voice.

"sir I think Im dumber." soobin said in a whisper but I think yeonjun just clean his ears and heard what soobin said.

"JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF ME OKAY!" Yeonjun shouted whisper as soobin flinch and immediately let yeonjun led the way to wear he is gonna take the picture.

Yeonjun go to a little alley way as he pose and soobin just click and click.

"hey aren't you gonna tell me where to pose?"Yeonjun ask awkwardly.

"I won't ask you to pose if you look god and comfortable in the pose you're doing I would just call you out when I think it doesn't fit the frame and I do want to take just some natural pictures. Not to much posing and filters and stuff something a little realistuc and true."soobin explained as yeonjun smile.

"you're a good photographer soobin. send me that okay!"yeonjun said as he pat soobins shoulder wearing his mask as he ran away..

Soobin walk to their home as he heard loud shoutings and Immediately flinch when his name was called. " hey you dimwit soobin have you take goodshots already?"His uncle ask as he just give him the camera and put his head down as his uncles look at the pictures.

"Goodness gracious are you dumb?!Just go back to your room bitch!" soobin is not angered because he is okay with it.

He search yeonjuns instagram as he send the picture. "yah give me credits okay!" he send his social media sites to yeonjun.

He woke up with his phone ringing so hard.His eyes water as he open his social media accounts yeonjun just tagged him at the picture and captioned "He is so good ahhh wish he could always take photograph of me." soobin was beyond shocked many dm him but one got his attention and it is Kim Taehyung the man, the ceo, the model, and the perfect and the idol and ahhh

"Hi Im kim Taehyung and Im good boy I saw yeonjun pictures and I indeed love it I was wishing you to became part of our photography team here in gucci I would like to chat and introduce you to the team later 3:00 at **** *** hoping to see you mwah!" He was crying so hard as he chat yeonjun a thank you.

"I always see you crying at that park. Same time and I think the same reason I realize that I would like you to take a photograph of me because I was happy to see the glimpse at your eyes as you take ppictures but you know what is the funny thing instead of thinking about the photograph you take I was photographing our future together."

"I love you since day one Choi."

Skyeonbin|Paint the sky with your smile

I really love the song photograph and I was indeed not a good photographer tho btw I am accepting request you can even like to add some little guest like skz,bts, red velvet, twice,enhypen, treasure or the other members of txt but please do remember Im not comfortable of writing smut so please don't hehe Im sorry I do read but Im jist uncomfortable in writing it anways author nim loves yah and please inform me if you want some part two of this mwahh!!