Latter

I sighed as I look at the swing "it's now or never" Soobin said to himself as he waited for yeonjun to arrive,he saw yeonjun walking towards the slide pointing at him

"you!why didn't you attend at my party, I'm waiting for you." yeonjun said with a voice soft as honey

"I'm sorry I didn't attend its just that taehyun is there are I don't want to make a mess." Soobin confessed fiddling his fingers trying to not slip himself.

"what mess?" yeonjun ask as soobin shake his head and give his gift then run away.

Its been days since the incident and yeonjun can't help to think of what mess soobin might do if he was at his party so he decided to ask for help

"what do you think,gyu?" yeonjun ask obviously a mess

"that's complicated." Beomgyu said.

"why don't we do a interview and ask him stuffs and said it would be said to you anonymously!" Beomgyu said beeming because of how nice his plan is.

"whats the cause?" yeonjun ask.

"belated birthday gift,I'll just tell that I'm guilty because I feel like my gift isn't nice."Beomgyu said smirking.

"okay goo." yeonjun said cheering Beomgyu who's walking with kai holding a camera.

We saw soobin playing a piano at the music room

The universe loves me so much!

"hey bin,can we ask you a interview."

"about what?" Soobin ask

"like what can you say at Yeonjun."Soobin tensed.

"for what?"Soobin ask consciously.

"gift." Soobin nod in understanding.

"it's anonymous by the way so you can say what you wanna say."

"I would leave this recorder and just tell what you want,we'll be waiting outside." kai said as soobin nod.

They immediately put their headsets in to listen to what soobin would confess.

Hey fox,I didn't know but the first I met you was so awesome I mean its like the moment you heard a music at Spotify and immediately like it and put it at your playlist it's just that you're perfect and nice like no one can't help to fall for your charms,the moment you say that I'm your soulmate at your podcasts and everyone starts asking if I'm your boyfriend but you said no and soulmates are just for friends did you know that deep inside me I want you to say yes,I'm never a fan of stereotypes but the stereotype of soulmates are lover right and that's what I want us to be, I know this sounds fucked up but please understand the last sentence I'm gonna say, I may not be inlove with you but you're the person I think about when I listen to love maze of bts.

He put the recorder down and was about to stop it but then he suddenly remember something

"If you want to know what I feel when I heard about your plans at your birthday then listen to can I be him by James Arthur."

Beomgyu put the headset down and immediately call yeonjun.

"don't worry gyu,I heard everything."

Skyeonbin|paint the Skye with your smile.