Photoshoot

Hi y'all Im so thankful for all the support your giving me. I can't believe this book just reach 24k I can't express how thankful I am but AHHHHH thank you so much moonskies!!

We are on the way for yeonjun's photoshoot.We are laughing as we listen to Conan Gray's new song overdrive.We are just vibing as he pat my shoulders pointing at the big studio

Gucci and then we'll go to Victoria secret and get some perks omygee

"What are you thinking sweetie?" I heard yeonjun said as I laugh.

"nothing Im just happy." I said as he hold my cheeks and caress it lightly

He go out the car as he open the side door for me as he smile at me lovingly

What a gentleman,Im so lucky.

"Lets go now,we don't want you late sweetheart." I said as he smile.

"Yeah let's go."yeonjun.

I didn't thought it would be this big. There are so many models,wow!" I look at yeonjun and saw him being surrounded by many people. I decided to seat on a side and smile at him.

"Hey honey I'll take pictures now okay,you better check me out." Yeonjun said as he wink at me flirty.

I look at him pose in front of the camera.Making serious faces not showing any emotions.

Is this how models should pose? Like they don't have any emotions that's kinda weird?!"

I look at him and he smile obviously getting scold by the photographer.

"Mr you don't need to smile not laugh that would be for later,So focus!" He said as he nod looking at me again frowning a little.

How dare this man!

He look at my side and I decided to make some silly faces making him laugh out loud,I make a couple more making the models and photographers.

"Im sorry,let's focus now." He said as the photographer nod glaring at me.

I didn't do anything!!

He look at me again and I can't help to laugh at his expression making him laugh also.

"That's it let's take a break, please fix Yeonjun." The photographer said as he walk at me looking angry and disappointed.

"Leave."He said obviously not amused of my appearance.

"I said leave,right fucking now!!" He said as I look at yeonjun.

I nod as I walk outside of the studio. Seating at the side uncomfortably.

Why are they staring? I know Im handsome but they need to respect my privacy.

I laugh at my own thoughts but my imagination session was stopped by a loud shout.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY BOYFRIEND LEAVE!" I immediately go inside as I saw yeonjun harshly holding the photographer's collar making the photographer shudder at fear. I stop him but nevertheless smirk at the photographer.

Lol deserved.

"I would never ever sign an contract here again!" Yeonjun shouted angrily as the photographer look at him fiercely.

"You're not a big model,don't act like you are." The photographer said proudly but then his act was cut off by a elegant man.

"What is happening here?!Aren't you guys suppose to be taking pictures for the magazine?!" The man ask but then his rambling was stopped when he look at me.

"Damn you're handsome." The elegant man said making me shy.

"He's my boyfriend hyunjin." He said as I feel my heart beat faster than before.

"Yeonjun Im sorry but what happen here?" The

"Well my boyfriend was making me laugh a little then the photographer send him out." Yeonjun said eyeing the photographer angrily.

"Is that true?" Hyunjin ask making the photographer look down.

"I had something to add!" I said making hyunjin smile.

"He said that yeonjun isn't a big model and he doesn't need him!" Hyunjin eyes went big as he look at the photographer angrily.

"YOU'RE OUT! HOW DARE YOU! YOU AREN'T THE MAIN PHOTOGRAPHER YET YOU ACT ONE! HOW DARE YOU!" Hyunjin said as he scoff,well I could feel his nose smoking tsu tsu.

"Well my loves can you please both be my model?" Hyunjin ask as yeonjun look at me obviously asking me id I want to.

"Of course my beauty needs to be shown!" I said loudly as I cover my mouth. I heard hyunjin laugh as he point at the dresses at the corner.we were getting fix and I can't help but to admire the fits.

"Now pose as good as you can,okay?!" Hyunjin said smiling as he hold the camera.

"One two three!" I heard him said as we pose.

"I didn't know modeling would be this fun if it's with you."yeonjun said making me smile.

"Me either." I said as I feel the camera flash once again as we pose.

I smile as I remember my first photoshoot with my husband. I feel someone wrap his hands against my waist as he nuzzle his face to my neck I smile lovingly knowing its my boo.

"well are you enjoying your ride at the memory lane?" I ask as I nod.

"Super duper." I said as he smile.

"Well I'm sorry to bother you M'lady but we need to go now,we have a photoshoot." he said as I giggle.

"lets go then."

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile

My exam just finished y'all yey!!

I saw a thread of soobin and yeonjun's kisses through out the years at Twitter so check it out too :'))

yeonbin "kiss" through out the years https://t.co/3xRLtqxyZX