Happy Valentines Day

An:lets act like there is no covid please

February 13,2021

Tommorow is the valentines day and my boyfriend soobin hasn't even ask me yet and it's really making my day like shit.

"Hey wolfie did your boyfriend ask you already?" I heard jisung ask as he smile at me.

"uhm he uhm hasn't actually." I said looking down because embrasment.

I feel someone pat my back and saw Beomgyu "that's some shit man but me and your man are the same the difference is I ask him immediately and to my surprise he has a surprise for me he's just so shy." he said and I look at him weirdly.

"so whats the connection of your boyfriend to my boyfriend?" I ask him and I saw him look at me weirdly.

So we're exchanging looks now

"Did you have an amnesia because your boyfriend doesn't invite you to valentines or you're just dumb?" I still look at him confuse and he looj at me surprisingly "Oh God they're brothers!!" I look at him remembering as he look at me with cringe.

"okay I'll ask him later." I said sighing.

"Oh that's my baby!!" Hyuka said holding hands with Astrid(you)

I heard the bell ring meaning every students can go out of the university. I immediately go out and find soobin.

"hey." I heard soobin said as I smile and peck at his cheeks. He look at me weirdly as I smile again.

"Anything special?" he ask as I am the one who look at him shock.

"OmyGod did I forgot something like our anniversary?" He ask as I look down. He look panic and keep remembering what he forgot.

What the heck is this man? It's just valentines

He look at me shyly obviously with no idea of what he forgot.

"Did you have a surprise with me for valentines?" I ask immediately as he look at me confusely.

"Oh valentines no I don't have." He said as I look at him shock.

"What do you mean you don't have?! " I ask as he look at me confused once again.

"Do I have to?" He ask worriedly.

Help me with this man,please.

"Yeah every couple do. You even give surprise me last year! Are you tired already?" I ask insecurity is visible in my eyes.

"No I just don't have any idea how to do that,okay wait." He said as he get his phone and search something.I look at him amusingly as he try to search how.

"Okay it's says here that I need flower, chocolate and a beautiful place." he said as I nod.

"Okay first of all I have a beautiful place and we will go to that later." Je said as I look at him wearily.

"later?" I ask.

"yes later well Im busy tommorow and with the flowers Im allergic with them okay with the chocolate you don't wanna be fat-" he was stop as I stop him.

"okay okay okay first of all a little chocolate won't get me fat and you said you would still love me even tho Im fat." I said as he was about to say something but I stop him.

"You know what let's just stop this! I understand you don't have any surprise and you can't spare me a little time! Go romanticise your games bitch!" I said as he look at me guilty with how it turn out.