Tease

This is base from the interview of yeonbin yesterday so yeah and I just wanna say thank you for 30k hehe

"Yeonjun win!!" said by the stuff which make yeonjun jump in horizon.

"he's gonna do the punishment right?" yeonjun ask as the staffs nod,yeonjun gave him a teasing smile as soobin scoff.

If he's not cute,I would smash him.

The interview finished and they're on the way to their dorm yet yeonjun wouldn't stop teasing soobin.

"Soobinie yah,Soobinie lose."Yeonjun says in a singsong tone that make soobin lose his shit.

"So you're just gonna tease me all day huh?" Soobin ask as yeonjun nod immediately.

The members look at the couple as they arrive and they saw the difference with the two,yeonjun is giggling mischievously while soobin looks angry.They decided to pack their foods up and help yeonjun prepare their meal.

"hyung?" kai ask as yeonjun was humming happily.

"what's with soobin hyung?" Kai ask curiously.

"nothing honey,he just lose that's it." yeonjun said as he pat the youngers head.

"he look angry hyung." Beomgyu said pointing at their room.

"did you tease him?" taehyun ask as he make himself comfortable playing rhythm hive.

"well yeah." yeonjun said feeling the coldness soobin was showing him since earlier

Did I really go off the line?

"you know how soobin hyung is right?" taehyun ask as yeonjun nod.

"you're dead." taehyun said looking at yeonjun smiling as he point the dish "bring that to hyung,he might be hungry."

He walk to their room bringing a million thoughts as he heard his younger members fade cheers.

"Soobin,food?" Yeonjun said smiling as soobin just look at him and nod. They eat in silence as yeonjun keep looking at soobin.

"if you have to say something say it already."Soobin said as he drinks his apple juice.

"are you angry?" yeonjun ask fiddling his fingers.

"No." Soobin said as yeonjun look at him angrily.

"then why are you like that?Is it because I lose you then do better next time or is it because I tease you? That's on my nature soobin." He said as he pout.

Why is he looking at me like that..

Soobin pull yeonjun closer giving him kisses through his cheeks to his neck until he tickle yeonjun making yeonjun laugh out loud.

Soobin stop tickling him to make sure yeonjun is still breathing,he didn't want to kill the older just because of his tickles "Soobin don't you dare." yeonjun said but soobin didn't budge and continue to tickle the older.

"I was suppose to get angry at you but I can't beach's your too cute." Soobin said as he pinch yeonjun cheeks making the latter shy.

"I love you binnie,Im sorry for teasing that won't happen again." yeonjun said as he look at soobin.

"Im sorry too but you just look more cute when I tease and tickle you." Soobin said as he again tickle the older.

The members are betting what they're doing outside as they eavesdrop.

"are you thinking what Im thinking?" Kai ask as the two nod.

"just let them be they need that." Taehyun said as Beomgyu nod.

"lets do that too!!" Kai suggest as the two older look at him then chase kai who was already holding tobin like a sheet.

The day end up full of teasing and laughing.

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile