what if

"Soobin, I like you." Yeonjun said sincerely, making Soobin look at him.

"I like you to." Soobin didn't finish what he was saying when he heard Yeonjun singing.

I didn't say I love you to hear you say it back. Yeonjun said serenity is visible in his voice.

"Then why?"Soobin's murmur was loud enough for Yeonjun to hear.

I say it because I really do. I know that you like Kai, and I know that Kai is so much better than me. All I want for you is to be happy, and if that happiness means being with him, then I would gladly let you go. " Soobin gasped at the older sayings. He didn't like beomgyu.He likes Yeonjun, and he is sure about it.

"Yeonjun, I like you." Soobin said firmly, making Yeonjun laugh bitterly.

"But you love him so much! What do I even have to fight with the word "love"? You love him and you just like me soobin. " Yeonjun cried, running away.

"Cut!!Soobin and Yeonjun, you did an excellent job.The director was amazed at how they both acted. Little did they know that something had happened between them.

"It's just like what you said to me that night." Soobin said as he looked at Yeonjun.

Yeah, and I also think it's too exaggerated. Afterall, I already forgot about it. Yeonjun said firmly, but he did know that he still loved the man.

Their fans didn't know that they are not together anymore, but then an image leaked out, which caused the fans to connect the dots. Even though their fans know that they aren't together anymore, they still do support them.

"Yeonjun and Soobin, we all know that you too have already broken apart." If there is something you want to say to each other, what would it be? " The host asked, making the crowd wild.

"What if I choose you?"Soobin said, "Guilt is visible in his voice."

"What if you stay away from him?" Soobin said, suddenly feeling annoyed.

"What if we are still together?" Soobin said, causing the crowd to cry, knowing that the two might never be together again.

"Yeonjun, it's your turn honey," the hosts said, making the crowd go quiet.

What if you choose me? What happens if you don't overthink it? What if we don't break up? " Yeonjun said casually, making Soobin frown.

"That is so casual, Yeonjun. Aren't you hurt?"

I'm hurt. I really do. Every time I see him smile with Kai, I wish that was me. Every time he laughs with Kai, I wish that was me. Every motherfucking time, I wished I was Kai. I wish I could make him happy. Yeonjun said, stuttering. Tears are visible in his eyes, which caused the crowd to cry also.

Yeonjun was woken up by his alarm. "What if?" he asked casually to himself as he dreamed of the two men recently.

Skyeonbin|Paint the sky with your smile