Meet my parents(yeonjun)

Hey, hi uhm yeah you I just wanna thank you for reading this I really don't know but the last time I check I am almost in 9K and I cannot believe it but Im really thankful for y'all

Soobin wake up early to check on his clothes.he wanted to look perfect in front of Yeonjuns parents and he doesn't want to do anything lazy.

He immediately call someone for advice "hello kai uhm what can i waer I was about to meet Yeonjuns parent Im shaking here buddy! Any advice?" he ask shaking but still manage to not stutter. "yo just be you I think you would do something lazy if you act perfect." Kai said. "thanks bud."

He heard a knock in his door and immediately know it was yeonjun. He open the door with a smile but immediately lock the door when he see he was with someone. "shit" He whisper a little "uhm my love can you open the door please?" yeonjun said a little worried. "Im sorry love." soobins aid opening the door with a smile showing his dimples.

Yeonjun parents look at him weirdly which make him frown "uhm come in sir welcome to my house Im really sorry its so simple I promise to make it more beautifu-" he was cut off when yeonjuns dad he thinks pat his shoulders.

"calm down little man you're house is fine no need to change it." A man with a calming voice said.

"uhm sir please sit down its uhm uhm Im gonna make a tea hehe." He said.

He arranged the table and he saw yeonjun and his parents talking. He call them to eat and yeonjun sat next to him. "love please calm down they're freaking out they think you're ill and this is not a right timing to go." yeonjun said patting his head a little.

"we haven't tell you who we are so yeah I am yeonjuns mom I am jeon taehyung and this is yeonjuns dad my husband jeon jungkook."His mom tae said showing his boxy smile I am fasvinated by his smile that I didn’t know that they are already smiling ebcause of my expression.

"now can you please stop shaking we are becoming worried honey." his mom tae said with a deep voice.

The meeting went well and soobins favorite moment was when yeonjun start to cook but ended up being teased by his parenfs because they said that he really didn't know to cook and one time he came to the house crying because he can't cook a noodles when he was young.

"Yeonjun said he wanted to stay here soobin so we got to go."Mama tae said I decided to call him mama since that is what he said to call him.

"okay mama tae keep safe." I said waving my hand gping inside but stop by yeonjuns dad.

"take care of our baby soobin you have my trust and blessing so please take care of him and make him happy."I was so happy because I have his trust and blessing.

"Me being the rrason of yeonjuns tear and sadness is the death of me." I said smiling a little.

"Bunny let's go." I heard mama tae said as he wave his hands to me.

I go inside to saw yeonjun reading a book with his glasses on "hey baby." I said as I kiss his forehead.

"Im so lucky to have you soobin." He said making me smile as he lay his head on my shoulder.

"really?"I ask as he giggle a little.

"I really dreamt of having a husband just like my dad and yeah you arw just like him because you always mek me happy and you always teach me to look at the bright side." yeonjun said giggling

Yeonjun doesn't always say this kind of things that's why I always end up flustered "I love you baby." I said as I pat his head then kissing it

"thank you for today I love you!" He kissed my cheek and that is how our meeting end. Our meeting end with a smile on our face

Skyeonbin|Paint the sky with your smile

Dedicated to: LilCupCake23