Dream

"Where are we going? It's so early! " Yeonjun blabbed about how early it was.

I look at him and he really looks so serious. "I wonder what is going on in his head right now."

"Can I confess something?" He asked with a hesitating tone.

"What is it?" I replied, also wondering what he was going to ask.

"Soobin-ah, I love you. I want to love you forever, and actually, this may be a little cheesy, but I want to see you first thing in the morning."

I stopped the car and looked at him. "Are you sure? Because I love you too and I always imagine cuddling with you before going to sleep."

"Really?" He was jumpy and giddy because of what he had heard.

I look at him with a big smile. "Yeah."

"So where are you going? On a date? "

Silence engulfed us as we strolled around the city.

We were stuck in traffic. He looked at me and caressed my hand. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too, my angel, and I will always do it."

"Let's go now, Soobinie."

We ride so many things and eat plenty of ice cream, and at last, here we are at the yatch looking at each other like we own the world.

"May I have this dance?" I ask him.

"Like you don't know the answer." He said as he accepted my hand.

I stop and look at him. I feel my cheeks burn as he encircles his arm around my neck and whispers sweet nothings to me.

"I will always stay by your side, darling."

"And I will too."

I wake up as Beomgyu starts to shake the shit out of me. "Hyung, wake up, you're having a dream."

I look at him with an angry face and say, "Why did you wake me up?" I'm happy with Yeonjun there, so why did you wake me up?" I question him, shaking him, screaming in disbelief and anger.

"It's been 5 years, Hyung."

" I know but I still love him. I still do." He hugged me as he let me cry on his shoulder.

"He promised not to leave me, he promised to stay by my side for better or worse, he promised me." I cried more as he caressed my hair.

"If I can only have the best time with him in my dreams, then i don't want to wake up anymore.

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile