Abusive

This was requested by Chaeyoon_Na

Yeonjun and Soobin had been married for years until Soobin's change. Yeonjun used to shrug it off, thinking his husband was just a little stressed at work, but not anymore.He always ends up crying because of how his husband treats him.

"Yeonjun, I'm home." Soobin said that being cold as ever, he missed the warmth that Soobin gave. The warmth of his husband

Yeonjun immediately went down, greeting his husband with a kiss and preparing the table. They were eating quietly, but then it was stopped by the doorbell.

Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung, kai!! Could you open the door? " Kai asked politely.

Soobin opened the door. Kai immediately barged in and hugged Yeonjun tight, which caused Soobin to growl angrily. Soobin looks at Kai, confused, while Yeonjun is literally nervous.

"Get out," Soobin said calmly but authoritatively.

"But hyun" Kai was cut off when Soobin shouted loudly.

"Don't you dare defy me huening kai!" I said. Soobin shouted, which caused the younger to cry and run out of the house.

"Why did you do that?" Yeonjun sounded angry.

He knew he would get punished for shouting at Soobin, but he didn't care. All he cared about was his husband. He wants his soobinie back.

Soobin shouted angrily, "Don't you dare defy me, choi! You are my husband!"

I don't care if you're my husband! Binnie would not shout at me like this! Binnie would hug and comfort me when I made a mistake, and he would never yell at Kai because he knew how sensitive Kai is. Yeonjun shouted his heart out, but Soobin didn't get calm. Instead, he got more angry. He grabbed Yeonjun and pushed him up against the wall.

"I just want my b-binnie back." Yeonjun stutteringly responded.

"Then go out and find your binnie because he sure wasn't here!" Soobin said, not even thinking about the consequences of his word.

Yeonjun immediately went to their shared room and packed his clothes. "Where are you going?" Soobin asked, confused as to why his husband was packing. "You said I must go out and find my binnie, then I am packing." Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

Soobin didn't even stop Yeonjun, which made Yeonjun leave without guilt or regret. "I would never come back to you, Choi Soobin." Yeonjun said before walking to Kai's house, where he would start his new life without Soobin.

Years have passed and they have both gotten their divorce. Yeonjun and Kai are now happily married.

"Then prof, what happened? Did you say that you have a disease that is why you act like that? " The students ask Soobin, getting giddy as to how their prof's stories are getting.

"I didn't."Soobin stated, which causes his students to complain.

"Why, prof? If you did that, you might be able to repair yourself and your relationship." One of the students exclaims

Of course that came to my mind, but who am I to stop him from being able to find a man who can love him and not just randomly change to someone he didn't know at all? That is all in the past and we are on our own paths now that I know will make us happier.

Little did they know, in the bottom of Soobin's heart, it was still indeed Yeonjun and no one could change that.

Skyeonbin|Paint the sky with your smile