Songs

"The project I would like you to do is sing a love song"Our professor says as I groan,It might be easy for everybody but not for me,I just don't know what is beautiful in love songs.

I saw a student raise his hand and I can't help to stare at him."He looks new here" I said in my mind as I look at him again.

"Maam can we have partners?" he ask as our professor nodded her head "yes,you can have." he muttered a little yes which leads a little thump at my heart.

I was about to go home and just ditch the project but a hand stop me "Hey Im soobin I noticed your face earlier and I just wanna ask if you wanna be partners." The soobin man ask as yeonjun looked at him. "of course,let's go?" yeonjun ask hesitantly while soobin nodded like there's no tommorow which make yeonjun giggle

Cute

Yeonjun talked about his past and why he doesn't get what is the meaning of love songs and he was shocked when he saw soobin crying and it melt his heart not just because the fact that the boy is crying but because he is crying out of respect and appreciation on how strong yeonjun is.

The weeks passed by and they almost finish every romantic movie,song,poem and many more that consist of romance but for yeonjun that is nonsense.

Soobin is practicing then suddenly yeonjun grabbed his hand "Im sorry to say this but everything we watched and listen to is nonsense." Soobin look at him intently trying his best to listen to yeonjun and he can't help to tear up with the next line yeonjun said "because every romantic movies and love songs start to make sense because of you soobin."

"You mean the word love for me,soobin"

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile