Barrier

The two lay on their bed and soobin immediately look sideways,yeonjun look at the latter confused of what's hie problem.

"Binnie,what's the problem?"He ask but soobin didn't budge.

"Shut up!"Soobin said putting a pillow in the middle of them.

"No cuddles for you!" Soobin said making yeonjun more confused.

"What did I do?!" Yeonjun said slightly raising his voice making soobin surprised.

"You were teasing me earlier!  Soobin shouted.

"You always tease me too but I never did this!"Yeonjun said calmly trying to console his grumpy boyfriend.

"No!You stay there and I stay here." Soobin said determined.

Hours pass by and soobin was having a hard time,he feel guilty of what he did "I should probably apologised."He thought that we until he feel the bed shift and the older going in the side of his bed avoiding to touch his side like a something bad is gonna happen when he accidently touched it.

"Binnie,Im sorry."The older said with a sleepy gaze and a pouty lips.

"It's my fault,angel.Can I cuddle with you now?"Yeonjun ask.

Soobin smiled at yeonjuns antics and lift the pillows in between of them

Yeonjun immediately cuddle the younger as he pat the youngers back slowly."I can't sleep without holding you." yeonjun confessed making soobin blush "I thought I could but turns out Il couldn't."yeonjun said once again making soobin red like a strawberry.

"Me too yeonjun,me too." Soobin said kissing yeonjuns cheek as he mutter a simple apology telling that he has a wrong doing earlier that also deserves an apology.In the end of the day all the fightings they have would probably be laughed at by their older selves.

Skyeonbin|paint the sky with your smile