Merry Christmas

~25th December ~

"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why~"

Jimin quenched his eyes at the sound.

"Santaaa claus is coming tonight~"

That was it. Jimin could't bear it anymore. He got on his feet and headed to the door. He sprung the door open.

"Santa clau-"

"STOP!"

Jimin yelled making the kids pause and glare at him.

He took a deep breath.

"Look, I'm not celebrating Christmas this year so you guys can leave,"

"But-" spoke the small girl.

"Sorry for the trouble," Jimin cut her words off slamming the door behind him.

He ruffled his hair and let out a heavy sigh.

"You sent them off?" a voice spoke from the bedroom.

Jimin heard the voice and rolled his eyes.

"They were singing carol and you-......aishhh" the voice came closer.

Jimin raised his head to see the boy smiling weakly. He didn't reply him and faced away.

"Jimin-ah " the boy spoke as he grabbed Jimin's arms full of scars and bandages, making him face him now.

"What?!" Jimin screeched.
"What do you want Jungkook?"

"I just want you to be happy Jimin-"

"I can't!"

Jimin yelled back as he shrugged the boy's hands off him and walked away.

Jungkook sighed as he sat on the couch.

He watched Jimin walk back and forth aggressively stomping his feet on the floor.

Jungkook stretched his arm to the table. He grabbed the remote and turned the Television on.

'Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you guys have a wonderf-'

Jimin quickly snatched the remote from his hand, turning it off.

"That was my favourite show," spoke Jungkook.

"I don't care,"

"But-"

"I said no," Jimin death glared at Jungkook who was staring at him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook pulled his lips into a pout and looked down and back at his lover. He noticed something and then grabbed Jimin's arm abruptly, pulling him closer in the couch.

Jimin gasped a breath and gave him a glare of confusion as he followed Jungkook's gaze it fell on his body, his fragile arms, pale legs and thin trunk.

Jungkook ran his fingers slowly down his shoulder, up to his arm and reaching up to his hand. Examining every scar and wound that were hidden with bandages over properly.

"You hurt yourself again....."

Jungkook mumbled in a dissapointed tone, now runnjng his fingers gently down his thighs which were the same as his arms.

"It's non of your concern-"

Jimin said and slapped his hand away from his thigh.

Ting ting~

Jimin's phone rand making both of them snap out.

Jimin grabbed it and started scrolling through it quitely.