Your Saviour

"Jimin-ah! Don't you dare, you huge ass man!"

Jin yelled from the kitchen as Jimin rolled his eyes at that and continued to put on his shoes.

"Jimin? Jimin!"

Jin appeared out of the kitchen with an apron on his waist and a knife in his hand.

"You won't listen to me will you?"

"No." Jimin poked out his tongue getting Jin all furious now.

"It's dangerous Jimin, Please! Can't you go tomorrow??"

Jimin got up and shrugged off the dirt from his pants. "I can't hyung because the party is today and not tomorrow-"

"Then can't you just not go to the party?" Jin mumbled in a worried tone. "Didn't you watch the news?? The man eater that trails every night in Seoul-"

"That's not true hyung." Jimin laughed and adjusted his shirt. "Those are just rumours okay? No body has seen that person ever....it's just made up by the people,"

Jin sighed a breath and placed his hands on his waist. Jimin noticed the way his hyung was behaving and quickly placed a weak smile on his face.

"I know you care for me hyung. I promise I'll be careful. Don't worry, hmm?"

"Promise you won't get drunk and you will return home?!" Jin yelled.

"Goshh..okay why are you screaming,"

Jin laughed and neared the boy, hugging him tightly. "If something happened, call me immediately."

Jimin nodded in the hug as he grabbed onto Jin's shirt weakly.

"I love you.." Jin breathed agaisnt Jimin shoulder.

"I love you too, Hyung,"

Jin smiled at Jimin who walked out of the room, before he was distracted by the news streaming on the Television in the living room.

"Watching the recent crime cases. Do you believe in cannibalism, Dr Shin?"

"Yes, I do and what's there not to believe in that."

"But in this present reference, in 21th century and in a country like ours, how can a cannibal still exist?"

"Hmm...it doesn't depend on the modernisation and the industrialisation. As a psychiatric I would say, people can have the urge on human flesh due to certain hormone released by the brai-"

"Goddamit." Jin cursed as he shut the TV aggresively. "These news channels go on explaining it like its the end of world but don't do a thing to catch that freak. God please protect my Jimin-ah," he pleaded.

~~~~~~~

The party was a blast like Jimin had expected it to be.

He was there with his best friend, Taehyung. Both the guys looked around and looked at each other and squealed

"hot girls..." Tae slurred on his words.

"hot boys..." Jimin repeated.

Soon, they were dragged in the dance floor by their friends. The party was given by one of their classmates as a farewell, since he was leaving for abroad after graduation.

"Hobi!" Jimin squealed and hugged the guy. He hugged him back followed by Taehyung.

"You guys came. I'm so happy...thankyou-"

"Ofcourse why wouldn't we?" Jimin laughed and Tae nodded.

"Let's drink, come on.." Hobi pulled the boys to the bar section. "What you do wanna have?"