Still With You

Jungkook Pov:

"Appa..."

"Hmm...?" I turned my head to the soft voice.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet someone...."

"Who?"

"Appa's old friend"

"Why?"

I looked over my shoulder to see the small girl beside staring at me with her eyes full of queries.

"Aigoo...why do
you ask so many questions?" I laughed, moving my hands on the steering.

She pouted in disappointment as she crossed her arms to her chest and faced away peering out of the glass.

"Hey... appa will buy you ice cream on our back, Okay?" I replied softly.

"Really?...but you won't tell eomma, right?"

"Ofcourse not," I chuckled as I ruffled her hair and she gave me her gleaming smile back.

"Appa, where does your friend live?"

"Somewhere, really far, darling..." I replied my eyes focused on the road.

"Oh...I was really sad when Yuna left Korea. She was my best friend too and I missed her so much. Appa, don't you miss your friend?"

I do....every single day.... " Yeah..appa misses his friend too." I sighed.

I remember him, every bit of him. It just feels like yesterday, the day I met him for the first time.

FLASHBACK:

I still remember, it was springtime, the month of May to be exact. I was returning to my classroom from my swimming coaches as usual. I passed the hallway, passed by few classes and the practice hall at last. I stopped my steps at the music, falling on my ear. I slowly peered through the glass door of the practice hall in response.

And I am thankful for that very moment I laid my eyes on him, Jimin.

Those moves, the way he twirled his body around, on his toes. The way he caught up with every beat, every rhythm, his flexible body curving to every way possible along with the music.

The thin white fabric loosely fitted on his barely covered small posture. His eyes were closed all the time, his expression showing some kind of pain in his every move he made, as if he was trying express his problems by his dance.

His light coloured dyed hair swaying against his every move, his almost pale skin that glowed in the stage light, those lightly parted soft, plum lips, small hands moving along, showing his profound passion in what he was doing.

I was sure at that time, that if I didn't approach him right now, I would regret it throughout my life.