Heartbeat

*play 'Glimpse Of Us' by joji*

Jimin Pov:

I'm meeting him today.

Mine.

My only one.

My baby.

It's been six months.

And I'm here to meet him again.

I couldn't sleep the last night, thinking about him.

I just can't help it, he gives me butterflies everytime, like every fucking time is the first time.

I'm so excited.

I bit the inside of my lip and look outside the window. My finger between my lips as I smile lowly, thinking of him, his face, his touch, his smell, his heartbeat.

Shit, I'm going crazy.

I slowly pull out my phone out of my pocket and open the gallery. Staring at our old pictures.

The one we took on our first date. He looks so red and flushed out beside me.

I laugh as I stare at the picture.

The other one was our graduation together. He had a big smile on his face with his buny teeth in view.

Oh how cute.

The mole under his slim lips is so pretty. The mole on his neck is so sexy and the mole on his hand makes me wanna kiss it everyday. 

I slide and another memorable picture comes up. We cooking together.

I remember, I started off so bold like I was a kimbab chef but I forgot to open the lid of the oil bottle. And we both ended up laughing.

The other picture was of our first night.  We were so tired and sticky and sweaty  but he suggested we take it as a memory. And to be honest it came up pretty beautiful with me smiling, as I rested my head on his bare chest, and he posed a peace sign like a kid as if he didn't fuck me senseless a second ago. He had me laughing after he took the selfie.

There's a picture of him proposing me which his bestfriend took. With him on his knee with a ring in his hand  and I swear I look so ugly in this picture because I had woken up just a minute ago.

Like who the helm decides to propose their loved ones at six in the morning?

Some other pictures of goofing around. Our first snow together, our first couple tattoo together, our  confessing to our parents and stuff.

Some pictures he took of me without me knowing about it. 

Gosh, I remember this one. I was so tired from work and I slept with my shoes and my outfit on and he took a picture to remind me how he took care of me.

Oh and this picture, I took of him. It was April first and I woke up early and scribbled some moustache and beard on his face. He didn't have an idea till he went out to the mart for eggs and bread.