Young blood

Jungkook Pov:

"We were young."

"And we were so in love."

~~~~~~~

I remember it was a hot sunny day, sweat was dripping off my forehead and down to my sideburns.

"Don't you need to trim your hair a bit, Jungkook-ah?" my senior asked me, a hand on his waist and other one holding a camera.

Yes, I am an intern at photography.

But due to my appearance I look like a homeless guy with no job.

I rubbed my forehead and tried to puch by bangs back which failed and covered my eyes even more now. I sighed a breath in exhaustion.

"Yes, I thought so but I was having such pack schedule-"

"Don't blame your work to cover up your lazy ass now. I'll give you a leave for half a day today. Go and cut your hair..."

I blinked a couple of times and stared at him with no reaction.

"Here..."

He handed me a card of a saloon called ' Yumi's '. I grabbed it instantly from his hand and looked at it.

"This place is owned by a friend of mine. Tell them I've sent you, they might give you a discount."

"T-thankyou...S-Sunbae," I shuttered and bowed down before him multiple times. He laughed at my reaction.

I adore him a lot. He was the reason I wanted to try photography. He is my Sunbae in this field and also like a brother to me. He is my idol, Kim Namjoon.

"okay go now and come back looking a little presentable. You don't wanna scare off the models, do you?" he laughed again.

I stood there confused on whether to take it as a act of kindness or an act of insult.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr Yoon?!"

The guy next to me stood up. "It's me," he exclaimed. The girl came up to him and guided him to his chair for a haircut.

I looked around and saw a lot of customers. I also saw a lot of pretty girls, and I guess that is why this place is pretty famous. Getting served and surrounded by these cute girls? I mean who wouldn't want it.

"Mr Jeon?"

I raised my head to a sweet voice. The voice was so melodious it turned my head itself towards It's direction, my eyes tempting to see the person to whom it belonged to.

"Hello, my name is Jimin." the boy smiled.

A boy?

My smile fell into a frown real quick. All these pretty and cute girls out there and I got this boy?

This boy who had wavy blonde curls, porcelain white skin, dark brown marble eyes and beak like pouty lips. He's beautiful.