Young blood 2

"I wish we could grow old together,"

"Bye Kookie. I'll always be loving you."

kookie- why did you leave so early?? You should've atleast woke me up to say goodbye?

kookie- where are you? call me.

kookie- jimin?? What's wrong? why aren't you answering my calls??

kookie- Jimin is everything alright? I'm worried for you. It's been two weeks, please call me.

kookie- I'm sorry Jimin. Did I do something wrong that night?? I'm so sorryy. Please talk to me. Please.

kookie- I miss you.

kookie- sorry for spamming. I don't want to interfere in your matters but I promise you, I'll be waiting for you reply.

"Could I get some beer here?"

"Yes ma'am!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. He gestured Tae who was sitting on the counter.

Tae nodded and walked upto the refrigerator, grabbing two cans of beer and handing the customers with his boxy smile.

Sudden his smile faded when he noticed a boy standing outside their shop, glaring daggers into Tae's face.

"Where is he?"

Tae sighed a breath and looked at the boy. "He's not here-"

"I asked where is he, not if he's here." he replied in a cold tone.

"Jungkook, look. Jimin has went to Busan and he said he'll be working their at his friend's salon-"

"But you're his bestfriend!" Jungkook shouted making Tae flinch. "How can he leave just like that?? Who is this new friend?? I need to know where does he liv-"

"Hey kid."

Another voice interrupted them making both of their heads turn.

"Jimin said he doesn't wants to see you anymore. So I want you to leave him and never come back here again. Got it??" Jin mumbled as he circled his arm around Tae's shoulder. "Come on Tae, let's go."

Tae gulped and turned back to give Jungkook a last glance. The innocent bud was staring at them with his big doe eyes, confusion and sadness stirred up.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin doesn't work here anymore. " the lady mumbled.

Jungkook looked around the saloon like he didn't believe the guy. "Why? When did he resign? I mean..." he looked at the owner again, did he say anything??"

"He said he's gonna work in his friend's saloon at Busan. I don't know the exact details tho. Now, if you excuse me I need to take care of some customers," she bowed and left Jungkook.

So, it was true? Did he really leave for Busan without any words? But....why?

The next day, Jungkook was again outside the chicken store. Jin arrived with the grocery bags in his hand and sighed at the boy.

"You won't give up, will you?" Jin shook his head and passed Jungkook, as he started to fumble with the keys of the door.

"He taught me not to give up. " Jungkook mumbled under his breath but Jin heard it. " Jimin...he taught me to never give up." he repeated at which Jin gulped and turned around.

"What do you exactly want?" he asked Jungkook.

"I want you to send him this letter." Jungkook mumbled as he stretched his hand to Jin. "You won't tell me his address in Busan...so please." he bowed and left, after handing it to Jimin.