Different

*a/n: plot may be a bit confusing at first. I suggest continue reading and everything will become crystal clear*

**********

I am his girlfriend

I am Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend. And my name is Jimin.

My boyfriend is the guy who is quite popular in social medias and in the outside world. The boy who gains everyone's attention by his single video or when people leave everything they're doing just to join his live videos.

Yes, he's that kinda person.

But I am the complete antagonist of him. I wonder how did we end up together? I don't have any social accounts, I don't have much friends. I don't talk to my neighbours. I don't like to socialize with people. I've not even talked to my parents since ages.

Yes, that's the kind of person I am.

It's difficult to believe that I am actually the girlfriend of the most hottest social butterfly but his fans barely even know me.

"Jimin!"

There you go. My baby boyfriend is calling me again.

"What?!" I yell back.

"Have you seen my tripod?"

Oof. I tell you this guy is so careless. He'd lost his dick if it wasn't attached to him, I swear.

"Babeeee...." He whines making me chuckle at his cuteness.

I walk upto our bedroom. Yes, our bedroom. We are in living and we don't care about what the society says.

He's twenty-five and I'm twenty seven. We are matured enough take decisions and know what is good and what isn't for us.

I reach to our room and look at him searching through the drawers.

"It's not there..." I sighed, walking towards the bed opened the side table. "Here..." I handed him his tripod stand as he looked at me with wide happy eyes.

Suddenly, Jungkook leaned in and pecked my cheek, making me halt for a moment.

"I love you..." he smiled and left.

My hand subconsciously wandered off to my cheek as I felt my fingertips over the area that tingled a second ago from Jungkook lips, a tint of red blush appearing on them now.

I have work at nine. I am a graphic designer at Seoul Design Studio. And don't ask me what do I do....it's complicated.

I choose warm white formal pants, black heels and a peachy white button up. I put on my usual make-up and put my hair into a high pony tail. (remember Jimin is a girl in this story)

I grabbed my ID from the table and my handbag rushing out of the room when I noticed how late I was. I reached for the door knob but unexpectedly get pulled my a hand on my waist, turning me around swiftly.

"Why are you leaving like a thief?"

I look at his doe eyes and flick his forehead. He scrunches up his nose in pain and looks at me confused.

"I'm late, don't mess with me.." I try to get off his hold.

"No goodbye kiss?" he mumbles with puppy eyes.

I let out a sigh before leaning in and pecking his lips real quick. He left me instantly and I ran out of the house. I could hear his laughter, a smile creeping over my lips at that.

Later at work, I sat down on my workplace and stared working on this design I've been signed to prepare for a new brand. I took my digital pen between my fingers and bit on my bottom lip, surging for ideas. Until I hear a noise.