Panda Express

*ding dong*

Jimin groaned as he buried his face on his pillow, mind lingering over his dreamland and still processing whether the sound he heard of was in his dream or in reality.

*ding dong*

Jimin sprung his eyes wide open this time. He raised his head and stared at the door. Who might be at his door this early? Is it the landlord? Us she here to ask him the pending rent for the past months? No...Or is she here to kick him out of the flat?

"Should I run away before she kicks me out?" Jimin mumbled to himself as panic arouse in him. "It would be less embarrassing right?"

He shook his head again. "No...I can't do that. Where will I live then? I can't go to the sauna each time!" he gripped on his hair and sighed in frustration.

*ding dong*

"Should I just kill her?" Jimin thought for a while. "What the fuck are you saying Jimin!!" he mentally yelled before getting of the bed. "Okay. Okay. Just calm down Jimin..." He whisper taking slow and deep breaths.

*ding dong*

"I fucking can't!!!" he yelled as he started running back and forth, searching for his clothes. He grabbed whatever was close him that was a zipper hoody and nothing on the inside. He was wearing boxers below but it wasn't so revealing plus his landlord is way too old to look at his charms seductively. 

He grabbed his doorknob and took a deep breath. As soon as he opened the door, his forehead was hit with something very hard.

"Oww!" Jimin wheezesd as he palmed his forehead. "Why would yo-" he paused as he glared at the individual in front of him, glancing at him with a surprised face and expresseds that probably said sorry.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just going to knock at the door but then you suddenly opened it and I ended up knocking you forehead-" he stopped when he saw Jimin still staring at him while babbled like an idiot.

"Oh, I'm Jeon Jungkook. You're new neighbour. I heard from my landlord that you are a student of Seoul University too, and so I thought it would be..." he paused as he glanced at his visuals. 'so cute' he thought. He shook his head and came back to his senses. "...I mean we study at the same college so we could..you know be friends?"

"friends?" Jimin gulped but blushed right after seeing that Jungkook noticed it.

He looked at him precisely, his eyes round black sparkle, the pierce on his right eyebrow was fucking hot but his small pink lips snd the mole under it was adorable, but again his toned arm with fucking tattoos on it was just on another level. He was a mixture of cuteness and hotness all together. "do people like him literally exist?" Jimin thought for a while.

"...umm hello?" Jungkook interrupted his thoughts making Jimin shake his head out of his dreamland. 

"Yes...I-I am Jimin nice to meet you." he cleared his throat. 

"Oh hi Jimin. What's your major and which year are you in?"

Jimin blinked for a couple of time like he forgot how to talk. "Uhh....m-mass and media. I'm in my 3rd year right now-"

"You're my senior then. I'm 1st year in the same major, should I call you hyu-"

"No." Jimin splatted quickly but coughed his embarsement soon after when he saw Jungkook staring at him in confusion. "Y-you can call me informally.  I don't mind." he said staring at the plate in Jungkook's hand.

"Okay.." Jungkook smiled. "Let's keep in touch since we go to the same place to study.

"Y-yes..." Jimin shuttered with dreamy eyes again. "I mean sure, why not. We can hang out and go out together sometimes...maybe?"