Gray stares-3

"Kookoo...?" Jimin gasped a breath at his handsome yet hot boyfriend standing in the shower stall with the water trickling down his wide shoulders and up to his toned abs. The way Jungkook raised a brow at Jimin as he slicked his wet hair back with both of his hands was something Jimin could pass out from. Jimim gulped not intending to lower his gaze because he knew that would be the end of him, but he did anyway.

Jungkook chuckled at his soft yet flushed lover scanning him from head to toe shamelessly. Jimin pouted and tried to walk away after the tease Jungkook showered him with his expressions making him blush even more. But he was stopped by two pairs of long arms wrapping around his waist.

Jimin hitched a breath when he felt his clothes getting wet and probably both the ways by Jungkook's touch. "Why did you return early? I thought you were not gonna be here until six, "

"I missed you..." Jungkook whispered as he pressed his lips on Jimin's nape. "I missed this..." His hands sneaked inside Jimin's shirt and roaming around his bare stomach.

"I'm sorry Kookoo....f-for earlier-" Jimin shuttered almost as a breath, trying to contain his moans that almost slipped his lips. Slowly his eyes shut close, his head leaning back to rest on Jungkook's shoulders when the boy started sucking on his neck.

"It's okay baby, I can never get mad at you anyway..." His whispered hot against Jimin's chilled skin, his hands reached forward as they unbuttoned Jimin's shirt one by one, his lips doing a good work on distracting Jimin in the meantime.

Jimin finally realised his shirt was wide open and his chest was bare with his lover's hungry hands rubbing all over them, pinching his nipples and flicking his sensitive bud. "W-wait-" he shuttered, grabbing on Jungkook's wrist, halting his motion.

"I'm sorry I can't wait anymore, baby-"

Jungkook groaned and pulled off the shirt down his shoulders, as he yeet it somewhere Jimin could feel the boy smirking against his skin before he gripped his bare waist harshly and turning him around.He lowered his head slightly to meet Jimin's flushed expression, blushed cheeks and timid but lusting eyes. Jimin noticed that his eyes were looking different, somewhat grayish in colour. " why are your stares gray? Did you wear lens, Kookoo?"

"Yes, Do you like it?"

"Hmm....never fantasised about you with grey eyes but can't deny, you look hot tho-"

Jungkook smirked at Jimin's words before leaning over. He pinned the boy on the bathroom wall and kissed him passionately, ignoring the way Jimin whimpered when the cold tile touched his bareback. He gripped on Jimin's thighs and lifted him above the ground, pushing his way between the boy's legs as he rubbed the big tent growing in his pants agaisnt Jimin's crotch. Jimin felt lust take over him when Jungkook twirled his tongue inside his mouth, reaching every nook and corner of his cavern as his long fingers shrouded over the boy's crotch, rubbing underneath it deliberately.

Jimin could feel his length stiffening at the way his fiance made him feel so nice. And after a long day of missing him so desperately, he was more than glad to get pleasured by his lover the way he desired to.

"A-ah~ Kook-ah..." The dirty yet erotic note escaped Jimin's lips as he was practically grinding himself on Jungkook's palm.

"Hmm?" Jungkook groaned but in a low tone, that sounded way hot making Jimin wanted to surrender himself to the boy.

Jimin took a moment to inhale a deep breath, feeling he might pass out from the intense pleasure he was vouching. "I want y-you~" he breathed out and Jungkook smirked at that.