A Secret

Jungkook Pov:

"Hey Kookie..."

"hmm?" I looked at the small girl beside me.

"can I tell you a secret?" she bit her lip and pulled on the grass nervously.

I laughed at her and nodded. "You can tell me anything baby..." I smiled.

"But, promise you won't tell it to Jiminie, " she glared at me.

I nodded and leaned near her ear. "I promise I won't tell him anything, "

The small ten year old, looked at her hands and then at me. "I actually have this friend of mine at school..." she started.

"Uh huh..." I nodded.

"....it's a boy." she hesitated.

"Oh?" I teased her that made her further red.

"a-and I think I-..." she took a deep breath. "I think I like hi-"

"Oh??" I leaned near her with teasy stares.

"Aishh...you're so annoying!!" she groaned and crossed her arms across her chest.

I laughed and leaned down on the grass, resting my head in her lap. "Okay....so what's the problem here? Why don't you tell him about it?"

"That's that problem Kookie!" she hissed and slapped my forehead making me squirm a little. "I don't know how to tell him this...and I'm-....shy,"

"Well, you act like you're my grandma all the time but then again you're shy in front of that 10 year old brat?"

"Kookie!" she strikes at me. "Just leave it, shouldn't have asked you. You'llnever understand," she rolled her eyes and faced the other way.

I smiled, my head was still laying on her lap. "No one can understand your problem better than me."

She faced down and looked at me. "What's that supposed to mean??" she raised her eyebrows but took a while and gasped. "No way you-.....did you like someone too?

"I still do." I smiled and she gasped harder.

"Tell me! tell me! please Kookieee!!!!"

"Promise you won't tell, Jimin. It's just a secret between you and me, yeah?" I raised my pinky finger at her face.

"I promise." she locked her pinky with mind.

"Jimin for fucks sake!! Drive slow, will you???"

"Why? It's so fun!!" he laughed and increased the speed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my arms around his trunk from behind, my heart almost in my mouth at the inhumanly speed we were riding.

The scooter was literally flying and I'm sure it is never meant to fly, or is it??

He must've noticed me whimpering agaisnt his shoulder, he smiled and shrugged his shoulder, making me raise my head.