It's Okay

"Jungkook, why don't you understand?? It's not about Tae, okay? It's nothing about hi-"

"Then why are you upset?" The guy in the driver's seat mumbled. Jimin let out a tired sigh and was ready to speak until he got cut off again.

"Why are you so grumpy and gloomy the whole day? I know you don't like Tae but you need to understand that he was my husband and 'was' means he's nothing to me now. It's been four years since we got a divorce and still yo-"

Jimin shook his head in disagreement, rolling his eyes at what Jungkook mumbled just now. "Again? Tae again? Didn't I tell you I have no problem with him?"

"Then what the fuck is your problem, Goddamnit?!!" Jungkook screeched.

"Nothing...." Jimin sighed. "I am not jealous of Tae and I've told you this before. I just don't get it what is your proble-"

"My problem is you!! Okay?? You are my problem !! You are the fucking problem here!!"

Jungkook yelled in outrage, his head turned to glance at Jimin but little didn't know a vehicle was approaching them from the wrong lane.

Jimin breathed heavily, staring at Jungkook with teary eyes, the words that escaped his husband's lips earlier crackling his here into pieces.

Jungkook calmed down, his panting slowing down now as he looked at his poor baby with pity eyes, feeling sorry and regretting his decisions already. He gulped a huge lump down his throat and he tried to reach for him but before he could he heard a loud horn.

Both the boys turned their heads to the front, Jimin widening his eyes and screaming out instantly. "Jungkook Watch out!!!"

Jungkook's breath hitched, his legs pressed onto the breaks and his grip tightened around the steering as he squeezed his eyes shut.

*BAAM!!*

"Jungkookie...."

"Jungkookie wake up"

"Wake up jagi, it's time for us to leave.."

"Jungkook.."

"Jungkook...."

"Jungkook!!"

Jungkook sprung his eyes open. He escaped a long and deep breath like he was out of it. The only thing he heard around him was silence with his heart beating loudly and nothing else. He could feel his body shaking as someone grabbed onto him and shook him.

His blurry visions slowly became precise and his ears could finally hear the sounds around him. Finally realising the one strangling him and calling out his name earlier was none other than his beloved, Jimin.

"Jungkook for God's sake!! Wake up!!"

The cries that escaped the older's lips made Jungkook more than awake now. He inhaled a sharp breath in and sat upright with a dull pain inside his head. He grabbed the crying boy by his shoulders and looked at him.

"Are you alright?" He looked into Jimin's teary visions and asked in a deep and soothing tone. But his heart shattered when Jimin shook his head. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt?"

Jimin pointed at his leg, which was bent in an uncomfortable and inhumanly position. "It's hurting J-Jungkook...I think I'm dying-"

"Shhh....shhh" Jungkook hissed as he hugged Jimin tightly. "It's okay, I'm gonna check it okay?"

Jimin nodded with small sniffs as he rubbed his eye with the back of his hand. Jungkook carefully placed his hand in Jimin's right calf and tried to move it, only receiving a painful groan from Jimin. He squeezed Jungkook's arm and cried out loud making Jungkook halt for a while.