My Roommate

It's been a few months since he has moved in.
So clingy... the literal definition of a leech. I wonder that might be the reason he left his previous room.

"Kookie!"

There he goes again. My day starts with a call that I rarely respond to. Although the squeal never stops, I try my best to ignore the shit.

"Kookie, didn't you hear me?"

I raised my head to see the small guy glaring at me with his dark brown dazzling eyes, pouting with his arms crossed across his chest.

"What do you want?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"You."

I choked on it and coughed, him patting my back worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

I shrugged his hands off my back. "Don't touch me. I'm...fine."

I looked away but saw him staring at me with a saddened expression plastered across his face from the corner of my eye. Not again..... he always does this. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of ignoring him. I'm tired of running away from myself, from my....feelings.

"Earlier...by you, I meant I needed you to help me with this project." "......c-could you?"

"I'm not sure I'm free, I'll just have to check my schedule." I got up heading to the kitchen.

"Pretty please...." he whined as he followed me with his puppy eyes.

I stared at him with an annoyed face. "Okay."

"Thank you soooo muchh" he squealed as he sprung his arms around me hugging be from the back tightly.

"Yeah...get off me, or I'll change my mind."

He backed off giggling and ran off to his room.

I don't know why is he so nice to me. Even if, I'm always grumpy and in a low mood, he never fails to cling and annoy me more. I don't even look at him properly but all he does is treat me like his everything. And that's making it even worse.

"I'm off to college. I'll see you at 3, bye Kookie!" He gleamed and slammed the door behind him.

He was on his final year's. As for me I was struggling with my job interviews. Trying to get over, each time I get rejected. He is younger than me and probably straight cuz he always hangs out with these cheesy girls that are even more clingy than he is. He thinks I'm straight too and that I hate him or something.

Little did he know, that I am.......gay for him. And only him.

"What?! Did I get rejected again? I'm doomed!" I gasped placing my palms on my face. I checked the time on my phone, "It's 3 already." Jimin might be here anytime, I'll just quickly clean up the place.

I was done cleaning when I heard chatter from outside. I tiptoed to the window and raised my head trying to peep outside. The door suddenly sprung open making me startled in response.

I froze in my place when I saw Jimin entered with a quite familiar good looking guy who was slightly taller than him.

They both stared at me in confusion as I stared back at him.

"Uhh...what are you doing there Kookie?" Jimin broke the silence.

"I w-was...." I paused. "Well, it's none of your business," I scoffed as I walked away.

"Your brother is quite rude..." The other guy whispered under his breath but I heard him.

I turned back at them, "I am not his brother!" I screeched. "And you're not supposed to bring your friends into the room, don't you know that?"