Hey President

a/n- it's a bit long but I promise you won't regret it :)))

"Shit I'm late-"

Jungkook screeched before he stumbled with an individual.

The boy on the other side fell down, his ass thumping harshly on the ground.

"Great!!" the boy screeched, getting attention of Jungkook who was standing in front of him.

The boy just stayed on the ground for a while, until he saw a hand stretched to his face. He raised his head with an annoyed gaze.

"Wow." Jungkook escaped a breath. " You're pretty" he mumbled making the boy blush a little.

But pretty looking boy wasn't pretty good with his mood right now. He just decided to cough the embarassement and ignore the helping hand Jungkook had gave him.

He got on his feet himself before he patted the dust off his knees and ass but paused when he saw Jungkook staring at him with his hands still ahead.

"Are you blind? " The boy muttered out.

"I'm grateful I ain't-" Jungkook smiled.

The boy just rolled his eyes in response, "asshole."

*beep beep beep beep*

Jungkook sprung his eyes open. He groaned burying his face in his pillow. His hand wandering everywhere on the table to search for his phone.

H-hello?" he mumbled groggily.

"Jungkook, are you sure you're not coming to the match today. Coach said he'd let you in even in the minute."

"I am not coming Tae."

"But you're our ACE. If you won't be there we'll loose the match, Jungkook" Tae sounded almost like pleading.

"I. Will. Not. Come." "It's my final answer. Tell coach he can kick me out if he wants. I don't fucking car-"

"Jungkook, listen. He would never do that. Look, we care for you and we know what you're going through-"

"No you don't! Especially you Tae, Don't pretend to care because if you fucking cared eveb a little, you'd be by my side than rught now instead of worrying about that fucking match!!"

Tae paused on the other side. Jungkook breathing haevily after letting out his anger on his poor friend. After letting out a sigh he spoke again.

"I just can't, Tae. Please understand. I'm sorry-"

And he hung up feeling bad for his behaviour earlier with his friend. He stretched his arms out and glanced outside the glass. The sky bright blue with soft cotton candy looking clouds scattered in a beautiful pattern.

He sat up and escaped a long breath, like he was exhausted though he had just woken up. He turned on the TV in his living room and headed to the kitchen.

The news started to play in the background while Jungkook made himself a coffee.

~"The President of United states has mentioned about looking in the affairs and he has boarded off to China for th-"~

The word 'President' made Jungkook's hands stop the work he was doing. And he started zoning out in his daydream.

"President Park, you're here..." the leader basketball team, Steven spoke out.