Gray stares

*Squeak~*

The door opens, revealing an old woman as she fiddles with the bunch of keys in her hands, followed by two young men behind her.

"It's a little bit dusty in here, you see. But I'll get it all clean for you before you move in,"
she muttered as she led the fine men inside the flat.

"It looks a bit......old, doesn't it Kookoo?"
The smaller male muttered as he scanned the place with uncertain eyes.

"Oh, sure it does because it's been locked for the past few years. But don't worry, once it is cleaned it will look better,"

The taller guy nodded at the old lady's word. "Yes, besides. It's not even that bad Minnie,"

The smaller pulled his lips into a pout indicating some hesitancy to agree with the boy's words.

"Minnie, please? We don't have any other option, you know right?"

"Hmm....should I assume you both are together?" the old lady asked as smiled at the boys in front of her eyes, her hands holding onto the cane that she used to walk with the help of.

The taller boy smiled and gave her a nod. "Yes, actually I was going to ask you about this. As you know now that we're both....uhhh...boys and in a relationship, are you fine with us staying here?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I? But I thought you were going to rent this place yourself since you came here the other day to have a look, all alone. I was actually surprised to see this pretty boy beside you today, "

The taller boy smiled and took hold of his hand. " He's Jimin, my fiancé. And my name is Jungkook."

"Oh, you've already introduced yourself yesterday, young man. My memory isn't that bad yet, " she teased making Jungkook laugh.

"And nice to meet you Jimin?" She smiled as he smiled and bowed down.

"Anyways, did you guys like the place?"

"I guess so...." Jimin muttered as he bit the inside of his lips, Jungkook giving him a comforting smile right after.

"Great! So, when are you guys moving?"

"As soon as it can be. Can you finish cleaning it by tomorrow? We'll have to start shifting our stuff soon," Jungkook spoke out and the old lady nodded in response.

"Okay, then. Let me show you the other rooms, Jimin...." she mumbled, walking to the other room, the thuds of her cane hitting the floor were the only sound heard in the silence around them.

Jungkook was stopped right then, by Jimin squeezing his arm lightly. Jungkook turned to the boy and raised a brow. "What's wrong Minnie?

"Kookoo, is it really fine for us to stay here? I'm getting kinda weird vibes from this place," He wandered his eyes around the room, searching for something he didn't know what.

"Yes, it is babe. Your feelings are normal because it's a new place after all. I'm sure you'll get used to it with time," Jungkook moved Jimin's hand from his arm, holding it in his hand now. Jimin sighed a breath and nodded, assuring the younger guy he was fine with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Granny was right, Kookoo. This place looks better now as it is all clean and neat, isn't it?" Jimin mumbled, placing the dishes in the cabinets one by one.

"uhh-hh...." Jungkook hummed as he carried another big brown box in his arms and placed it on the kitchen counter. He gasped for a breath and wiped the sweat off his forehead before his gaze fell on his pretty fiancé. He smiled before he walked up to him and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist startling him as he nearly dropped the plate from his hand.