Dressed/Naked (Half dressed) - Audrey Tindall

Y/N - Your Name/TW- Smut

Audrey just got done finishing the last episode for the first season of 'My Roanoke Nightmare' and you could not wait to watch it seeing her beautiful face on the screen. You always enjoyed seeing Audrey act and play characters but that means she doesn't spend that much time with you, but you knew how much acting makes her happy.

While you thinking about it you start playing with the wedding ring on your finger, you and Audrey been married for 2 years and its been the best years of your life. You met her in a club 5 years ago and you guys hit it off quickly, after 2 year of dating she proposed to you and then 1 year later you guys get married and here you are now married for 2 years.

It's now 8 pm and Audrey's not home yet so decide to go to sleep, you take off your shorts and panties, leaving you in your bra and shirt. You climb in bed missing Audrey's touch against your skin.

You start crying softly missing Audrey so much, you hug the pillow she uses ever night, smelling it and of course it smell like her. You cuddle the pillow hard while crying into it, making it all wet.

You didn't hear the door open because your to busy thinking about Audrey. You feel a hand on your leg, making you turn on the lamp and look at the person. You gasp.

"A-Audrey?"

"Hey baby, what's wrong princess?"

She looks at you with worry in her eyes, you look into her eyes and you jump yourself into her arms, crying into her neck.

"Hey baby, everything's okay I've got you my love"

She says while hugging you tightly, kissing the top of your head. You pull back and look into her eyes, she whips your tears and kisses your cheek.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I've missed you Babe"

"Ohhh babyy.."

She hugs you again.

"I've missed you too....so much kitten"

You bite your lip, looking at her. She kisses you softly but then it turns hard and rough. You moan in her mouth, she backs away and looks into your eyes again.

"I'm glad you don't sleep with panties and pants on because it makes it so easy to just eat you out"

She says moaning softly while sqeezing your ass, you squeal and giggle. You kiss her again before taking off her shirt and bra, you look at her bare chest and start kissing your way down to her boobs.

She arches her head back, moaning softly. You take one of her nipples into your mouth, making them extremely hard. You move to the other nipple doing the same.

She pushes you on the bed and starts kissing your jaw and neck, she puts her hands on your thighs, slowly making her way to your core. You buck your hips closer to her hand but she stops you.

"Stop moving your hips love or you'll be punished"

You nod slowly, biting your bottom lip.

"Yes ma'am"

Audrey starts kissing your thigh making hickeys on them. You moan while arching your back and your head back to. She looks at your wet core, moaning softly thinking about how she'll make you cum.

She makes her way down to your core, gliding two fingers between your folds, making you moan her name loudly. She pushing two fingers into you without a warning, you arch your back as far as you can, moaning her name very loud.

"OH GOD........AU-AUDREY!!"

She puts your clit between her lips, sucking hard while pushing her fingers in and out of you fast.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my fingers"

"UGHHHHH!!"

You scream while cumming all over her fingers.

"Mmmmm...good job baby"

She says while taking her fingers out of you and into her mouth, moaning at your taste. She moves up to your face, kissing you making you taste yourself on her lips and tongue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - This one is shorter but I hoped you enjoyed😊🥰