Dom/Sub - Cordelia Goode

Y/N - Your name/TW - Mommy kink, choking, and spanking

Cordelia's been working all day in her office because of her being the supreme. I'm really bored so I've decided to mess with her a little bit but I know ill get punished but it worth it if it means I get to feel her soft her on my body.

I walk over to her office and knock on the door, "Come in", I enter the office seeing Delia typing on her laptop, I close the door and walk over to her desk, "Hi Delia", "Hey baby, what's up?", I walk over to her and give her a kiss on the cheek, "I'm bored Dee", "Did you finish your homework?", "Yup", "Did you clean your room?", "Yes", "Good girl but I'm sorry kitten but I got to finish working"

I roll my eyes, good thing she didn't see that because I've been bending over on the desk in a second. "Ugh fine", "I'm sorry kitten, give me a hour and I'll be upstairs", I walk out of her office and I walk to the kitchen to look for a snack, I decided to eat some pretzel's.

A hour had past and Cordelia is still not in our room, so I decided that I'll just go to her, I walk to her office and open the door. "Deliaaaaaaaaa", "Baby I'm sorry, It's just there's so much work that I have to get done", She says rubbing her eyes. "You can get it done tomorrow Dee, come on it's 12 am, you need to get some sleep", I walk behind her and start massaging her shoulders. "Come on kitten, I need to get this done", "No Dee, you need to rest". She turns her chair around to face me, "How about you be a good girl and listen to mommy, okay?".

I nod my head 'no', I sit on her lap, "Dee I don't care about being a good girl, I care about your health and you need you to sleep", Cordelia grabs my throat bring me closer to her, "I don't care what you think Y/N, go upstairs now and go to sleep NOW", She slaps my ass and pushes me off of her, "Fine whatever" before I walk to the door Delia pin me on the wall with her hand around my throat.

"Wanna say that again little one?". I nod my head 'no' quickly. "What happened, cat got your tounge.", "N-No mommy". "Good girl now bend over on my desk NOW". I quickly walk over to her desk bending over, she walks behind me and pulls my skirt and panties down quickly, leaving then on my ankles. "How many do you think you deserve kitten?", "H-How many you think mommy", "Hmm good girl, I'm thinking 15, what do you think?", "I think that's good mommy".

"Mmmm, your being such a good girl for mommy, I want you to count okay baby", "Okay mommy" She rubs my ass soft and the SMACK. "O-one"

SMACK. "Two"

SMACK. "T-Three"

SMACK. "Four"

SMACK. "F-Five

10 spanks later and I was a crying mess, yes it felt good to feel Delia hand on my ass but it hurt like hell, "Stay there, I have some cream." She puts cream on my ass and I stand up, pulling up my panties and skirt. "You did a good job baby, come lets go to sleep." She teleports us to our room and we change into our pj's, we climb into the bed and Delia cuddles me and we fall asleep together.
---------------------------
A/N - I hope you enjoyed, god knows I did..anywaysss have a good year.