Morning lazy sex - Bette and Dot

Y/N - Your Name/TW - Smut

I wake up to see Bette and Dot naked under the covers, Dot's head is on my chest and I'm holding Bette's hand. I smile to myself asking 'how did I get so lucky?', I carefully get up trying to not wake up the girls and I put on my panties and bra and a lace robe.

I grab my phone and message back my mom and friends, after 30 minutes of texting I get up and wake over to the girls and carefully sit on there stomach with my thigh on each side of them. I start kissing the split between both of there heads, kissing down to there breast messaging both of them in my hands.

I take Dot's boob in my mouth while playing with Bette's boob in my hand and after a few second I switch leaving hickeys, they both move there heads and groan slightly, I smirk to myself and continue to kiss them on there stomach and there above there core.

I slide two fingers between there fold feeling there wetness, they arch there back while moaning my name. I suck on there clit while pumping two finger in and out of them slowly, they arch there head while bucking there hips on my finger begging for more which of course I give them because whatever my girls want I give it to them.

I pump my fingers in and out of them fast curling my fingers making sure to hit there g-spot, they both moan my name while I feel there walls tighten around my fingers, not long after they both cum while screaming my name at the top of there lungs. I remove my fingers cleaning them with my tongue and then I lick up the cum from there pussy making sure to get every spot because they taste to sweet to waste every drop.

I lay next to them and Dot brings her head back on my chest and Bette entwines are fingers together and we all fall back asleep.
---------------------------

A/N - Sorry I'm posting this kinda late but I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to post another one tomorrow🥺🥰 Alsoooooo I swear every chapter is like the same but I swearrrr I'm just trying to get used to writing smut/lemon, It will get better...I promise