Outdoors, woods, parks, gardens - Cordelia Goode

TW - Smut

"Come on babe, It will be funnn. And it will only be us alone.." Delia was pressuring me to go on a picnic with her in the woods, tbh it sounds kinda scary but I will only go because I love Delia but I haven't told her that yet we've only been dating for 3 months.

I roll my eyes playfully "Okayy fineee but only for you" she smiles and jumps in my arms planting kiss all over my face, I start giggling and hug her back. We get the food inside the basket and make our way to the car hold hands while my other hand was holding the basket full of food.

I put the basket in the back seat and climb into the passenger seat while Cordelia started the car and started driving, I hold her hand while humming to the music that played on the radio. Delia rubs her thumb over my knuckles making me chuckle because it tickled a little, we pull up to the woods with a light dirt path going farther inside the woods.

I get out of the car and open the back door grabbing the basket and closing the door and put my free hand in Delia's hand, we walk inside the woods while swinging our arms back and forth while I hum are favorite song.

We get to a good spot and Delia put a blanket on the ground and then I take off my shoes and sit on the blanket setting the basket down and Delia takes off her shoes too and sits on the blanket. I pull her closer to me giving her a loving kiss on her plump lips, I break the kiss and bite my bottom lip while rubbing my thumb over her face staring into her beautiful chocolate eyes.

We start eating and talking and laughing about little things and telling child hood stories, "I swear Delia he was looking at me like I was a piece of meat on a plate" I laugh while putting a grape in my mouth "I mean baby, have you seen yourself? You are a whole meal" I hit her arm playfully "Deeeee, you know what I mean" She laughs and takes a sip of her water.

"I mean I do look good but he was my teacher, but he was kinda hot...." Delia widen her eyes "Babyyyyy, did you really call your former teacher hot??", "I mean he was back then but then I changed and by changed I mean women are much hotter and I only have eyes for one person".

"Oh yeah? Who that person?", I look at her and raise my eyebrows "Really Dee? You know who that is", "I know but I wanna hear you say it babe". I move closer to her and hold her head in my hands while staring into her brown eyes, "I only have eyes for you Delia, I wouldn't want anyone else besides you" She bites her lip while staring at me and she leans in and plants a kiss on my lips, she breaks the kiss and we stare into each others eyes.

I guess this is the right moment to tell her.... "Dee?", "Yeah baby" we continue staring in each others eyes "I love you" I see her eyes starting to water and tears start running down her cheeks "Oh baby.. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Oh god I ruined everything" I wipe the tears off her cheeks while my thumbs, she closes her eyes while shaking her head 'no'.

"Babe you didn't ruin anything, these are happy tears because I love you too" I look at her with puppy eyes and my eyes start getting watery too "Y-You do?" She nods her head 'yes' and I smile at her giving her a big kiss on her lips while we both smile into the kiss we break apart and we start laughing looking into each others eyes.

I swear I can look at her eyes all day and all night and just get lost in them; I grab her face kissing her again while sitting on her lap, I was wearing a black flowy dress and Delia was wearing black pants with a white shirt tucked in. She grabs my butt making me grind into her making both of us moan in each others mouths.

She lays me down on the blanket and get on top of me without breaking the kiss, she starts kissing my jaw and neck I look up to see that the sun is almost down so hopefully no one will see us having sex. She massages my breast in her head making my nipples hard but you cant see them because of my dress, she sucks on my neck leaving hickeys making me moan softly.

She lifts up my dress until my legs are uncovered showing my lace dark purple thong, she groans at the site of them and the darker wet spot showing that I'm wet for her. She looks up at me biting her lip and I arch my back and buck my hips begging for her touch, she pulls down my panties and places them in front of her nose smiling while smelling my wetness and then she puts them in her purse.

She start kissing my thighs slowly making her way up to my dripping core, I moan her name wanting to while her tongue inside me "P-Please Delia, baby pleaseee". Delia licks my clit making my breathing louder, she licks up and down my folds and then starts sucking on my little nub, "Mmmm Delia, right there. P-Please don't stop baby".

Delia shoves her long tongue inside me while rubbing my clit with her thumb "OH BABY MMMM YESSS- FUCK MEEEE" I really hope that on one can hear me because I'm very loud during sex and I don't want us to get caught, she shoves more of her tongue in me making sure its fully in there. "OH FUCK DEE OH YESSSSSS I LOVE-" I scream Delia's name at the top of my lungs as I cum inside her mouth.

She takes her tongue out and licks the extra cum on my vagina, she looks up at me and watches my chest rise up and down while I'm trying to catch my breath. She pulls my dress back down making it go back down to my feet and she lays next to me holding my hand, after catching my breath I put my head on her chest hearing her heart beat making my sleepier.

Before dozing off I hear her soft voice say "I love you so much baby", I smile to myself while falling asleep in my soulmates arms.
---------------------------

A/N - Sorry for not posting yesterday, I swear I was sleeping allll day🙄🤚🏽