Your mine - Wilhemina Venable

Y/N- Your name/TW- spanking/caning, and daddy kink

Mina's been working all day leaving me at home bored with nothing to do but stare at the wall, I start cleaning around the house not leaving a spot of dusk... after cleaning I go upstairs and started running the water in the shower while undressing myself, I enter the showering feeling the nice warm water run down my body. After a few minutes of showering I exit out while wrapping my towel around my body, I grab a night gown from my closet while drying my wet body getting ready for bed.

After I put my clothes on I lay down on my bed and sigh feeling the empty space next to me starting to feel a little sad but also remembering the nights we had in this bed, the cuddles.. the laughs.. the kisses.. and expectly the sex, oh god the sex was so wonderful. Starting to think about the wonderful sex my hand creeps down on my thigh getting closer to my core feeling the heat coming off of it, my fingers come in contact with my wet panties while my breathing hitches want to feel attention down there from one person that wasn't home.

I drag my panties down my smooth legs leaving them at the end of the bed creating a wet patch on the sheets, I open my legs widely gliding my finger between my lips feeling my wetness making me groan at the feeling. I slowly start rubbing my clit the way Mina does when she teases me, while rubbing for a few more minutes I add a finger inside my wet tight hole making me moan at the feeling. I curl my finger up slightly hitting my g-spot while moaning Mina's name softly, soon I add another finger inside my hole making me arch my back slightly off the bed while closing my eyes shut.

After a few minutes of fingering myself I start speeding up my pace while Mina's name leaves my lips loudly, I'm to busy moaning that I don't even hear the loud cane banging against the hard wood floor. I'm so close to cumming as I hear a harsh voice coming from the doorway "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING Y/N!!" She taps her cane loudly on the floor making me jump up and stand up. "M-Mina I-" She bangs her cane again screaming at the top of her lungs "DO NOT 'MINA' ME Y/N, GET ON THE BED NOW WITH YOUR ASS IN THE AIR" I nodded my head quickly going on my knees on the soft purple covers "Yes daddy....."

I hear the taps of her cane coming closer to me as my breathing becomes heavier scared of what she'll do of me, I hear her taps stop hearing her breathing behind me as I feel shivers run down my spine. Her soft hand pulls up my night gown showing my round ass, she traces shapes on my bare ass creating goose bumps onto my skin... out of no where I feel her hand collide with my cheek making me jerk up lightly while biting my lip trying to keep my moans in, she spanks me another time but it feels different that when I realizes that she didn't spank me but she caned me with her cane.

My face falls onto the pillow while my ass is still in the air, she spanks me again while saying "Your pretty little pussy belong to me, and no one can touch it including YOU. You are MINE" I nodded my head while tears runs down my cheek "Yes daddy, I understand. I-I so sorry" she sighs and rubs my ass lightly places small kisses on each of my red cheeks. She turns me around softly trying not to hurt my bum and climbs on top of me places small kisses on my cheek and neck making me smile and blush while running my finger in her long red hair, she kisses my ear before whispering "I love you Y/N" I smile and biting my lip whispering back "I love you too Venny" She climbs off of me and changes into her night grown before climbing in bed next to me holding me tightly while kissing the top of my head.
---------------------------

A/N- Totally not having a gay panic😖🤚🏽 Anywhoreee thank you for my bff/girlfriend for helping me correct some of the words.... I wove youuuu🥺💞