Cuddles (naked) - Bette and Dot

It was a stormy night at the Freak Show. You were in your tent getting ready for bed as you hum your favorite song softly. Brushing out your soft and long/short hair.

The curtains from your tent open and someone walks in. You weren't paying much attention as you were looking at yourself in the mirror, you accidently drop your brush and sigh, you bend down in grab it.

You sit back up and scream as your see the conjoined twins standing behind you, Bette smiles and giggles. You put your hand on your heart and breath heavily.

"Jesus girls" You stand up and put your brush down, turning to them. "Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you Y/N" Bette says softly as Dot just looks away, hiding that she wanted to be here with me just a much as Bette.. maybe even more

"It's okay darlings" I smile and kiss each of their heads, "What is it that you guys needed?". They both blush softly and look at me, "We were wondering if we can sleep with you tonight?" Dot finally says.

I smile widely and nod "I would love to" I grab their hands, "Go ahead and get comfortable, I'll blow out the candles". They nod and slowly let go of my hands before walking over to my bed.

I hum softly as I go around my tent and blow out the candles. Bette and Dot lays down and gets comfortable, waiting for me. I take off my robe and place it on my chair, I walk to the bed and lay down, putting my arm around their stomach, not expecting to feel their soft skin.

I gasp a little and pull my arm back. They get shy and stand up quickly "I-I'm sorry Y/N" They both say. "Hey, hey. No, it's okay. I was just startled babes" I grab their hands and lay them back down. "Are you sure? We can put our clothes back on" Bette says softly. 

"I'm sure loves, dont worry" I smile softly and stand up before taking off my clothes and laying back down. I kiss both their cheeks and cuddles them tightly but carefully, rubbing my thumb on their stomach softly. They blush hard and cuddle me back, closing their eyes. "We love you Y/N" they whisper softly. 

I smile and whisper back "I love you guys too".

--------------------------

A/N: These ones are kinda boring soooooo but they will get better, just give me some time to get back into writing again😭😭