Your own kink - Mildred Ratched

Y/N - Your Name ~ Y/H/C - Your Hair Color/TW - Smut and Mommy kink

Me and Mildred decided to go to a bar and get a few drinks and maybe get drunk, I get in the driver seat while Mildred was fixing her makeup with a tiny mirror, "I'm so excited, I haven't gone to a bar in a long time" I say while turning on the car "Me too babe".

Me and Mildred been best friends for years, I started having a crush on her since I first meet her but I don't know if she's gay and if she was she probably wont be interested in me. I start driving and Mildred hums to the music on the radio while tapping her finger on my thigh.

After a few minutes we arrive at the bar seeing flashing light and the music hearing it from the outside, I smile to myself knowing that this night will be amazing. We exit out the car and walk hand in hand to the door of the bar, we both give the guy are cards before entering. Once we get in the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit me in my face making me smile wide and look at Mildred who was looking at me first smiling.

I push past people trying to get to the bar while dragging Mildred along, once we get to the bar I order 4 shots of tequila. On the first shot we click are drinks together and then quickly drinks them making me feel a burn in my throat; I'm pretty lightweight so after the first shot I feel the alcohol running in my veins. however Mildred is not lightweight at all she can take her alcohol without any problems which is why she's always taking care of me after I get drunk.

After a few shots I drag Mildred to the dance floor and starts grinding on her making her laugh and record a video of me on her phone, I get up seeing that she was recording me.. I smile at the camera and kiss it while laughing my ass off and continue to grind my ass on Mildred front. After a few minutes of grinding I tell Mildred that I need to go to the bathroom real quick, I walk to the bathroom trying not to fall and burst into laughter.

I get in the bathroom and start washing my hands and then fixing my makeup and hair, in the corner of my eye I see a women probably in her mid 20s with black hair enter the bathroom walking straight to me, "Hey babe, what's your name?"... Was she flirting with me? "Um hi, I'm Y/N... What's your name?", "I'm Jazmin, but in bed I like to be called mommy" She winks at me making me start feeling uncomfortable.

Not gonna lie I miss Mildred and her beautiful face, wishing she would hold me and kiss me. Getting me out of my little day dreams this Jazmin girl gets closer to me while bitting her bottom lip, I chuckle a little wishing Mildred would save me from this weird girl. Just my luck Mildred enters the bathroom making eye contact with me, she walks over to me putting her arm behind my back bring me closer to her "Hey babe, I was looking for you. Who is this?" before I can answer the girl rushes before me "Hi I'm Jazmin, Is this your friend or girlfriend?", "Um yeah she's my girlfriend, why?"... the girl rolls her eyes slightly mad and jealous "No reason, have a goodnight" she walks out the bathroom making her way back into the crowd.

Mildred turns to me with one of her eyebrows up "What was that about?", "Ugh nothing, she was just trying to hit on me which made me very uncomfortable" Mildred rubs my arms and then plants a kiss on my forehead "I'm sorry honey, come on it's time to go home". We walk out the bathroom and head towards the exit and walk to the car while holding hands, I stop walking and Mildred stops and looks at me confused "What's wrong?" before I know what's happening I quickly kiss Mildred feeling on her soft plump red lips, it takes her a few second to start kissing back and the put her hands on my waist deeping the kiss making me come closer to her body.

I break the kiss and stare into her chocolate brown eyes "I-I'm sorry I shou-" before I can finish my sentence Mildred smashes her lips back on mine, rubbing her tongue on my bottom lips asking for entrance which of course I give to her. After what seems like hours of making out she breaks the kiss breathing heavily because the lack of air, she takes my hand and she opens the door for me and I slide into the passenger seat while Mildred slides in the driver seat.

Few minutes later we arrive back at our apartment, we exit the car and speed walk into are apartment without breaking out hands apart; Once we enter our apartment Mildred pushes me onto the door pinning my arms above my head while kissing and sucking on my neck leaving a bunch of hickeys, she grabs my hand and we walk into her bedroom and she pushes me onto her bed and starts undressing me while I undress her.

She climbs on top of me while we both still have our bra and under wears on, she starts kissing me again going down to my jaw, neck, and then my chest leaving hickey on her way down. She gets to my breast and moves her hand behind my back unclipping my bra and throwing it back, she grabs my boobs in her hands and start playing with my nipple in her fingers pulling and circling them with her fingers.

She takes my left boob in between on her lips while playing with my right boob in her hand, she sucks on my nipple making me moan her name and arch my back. She switches to my right boob taking it in her mouth and playing with my left boob in her hand, she moves down to my stomach kissing every inch of skin also leaving some hickeys.

"Oh god- please Mildred" she smirks against my skin slowly making her way down to the place I need her the most, she bites her lip while sliding my panties down my legs revealing my wetness for her. She groans at the sight of me practically begging for her touch, she kisses and sucks on the skin on my thighs making me moan louder.

"M-Mommy pleasee" She looks up at me and smirks I guess that turns her on more because she shoves her tongue in my pussy while rubbing my clit with her thumb "OH GODDDD, FuCk ME MOMMY", she starts speeding up her pace making my walls tighten around her tongue "Oh god, I-I-I'm about to cu-" before I finish my sentence a wave of pleasure hits my in the gut making my cum drip into Mildred's mouth while I arch my back and moan her name loudly.

She lets me ride out my high by adding a finger inside me slowly going in and out while cum runs down my vagina and she licks it up, she removes her finger and places it in her mouth and then kisses her way up my body leaving the last kiss on my lips shoving her tongue inside my mouth making me moan at the taste of my myself on the tongue.

She lays next to me bringing me closer to her making my head lay on her chest hearing her heart beat while she runs her long soft finger threw my y/h/c hair while I draw pattern's on her pale smooth stomach.
---------------------------

A/N - I am so sleepy so If this sucks you know why🤍😝